Meowland

Meowland's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Methland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40031408

Admin that banned you: Rage(?)

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute

Why should you be unbanned?

Was muted for posting a troll video of Killslick, a manager of another community (complete dick, video below).  Was banned for advertising or some bullshit.

Can't promise I wouldn't post another YouTube video (song for example) or the literal same video.

Unmute me please.

Thanks,

Methland.

Killslick is owner of HZ and I was muted to clairfy.

Killslick is a dick, hard to change the mind of anyone that knows him...  Great video, 10/10 quality 

15 minutes ago, Meowland said:

Can't promise I wouldn't post another YouTube video (song for example) or the literal same video.

Unmute me please.

Bruh

I usually don't chyme in on appeals, but this is kind of ridiculous. If you really want to be unmuted make some actual effort to appeal. Again, not my appeal but saying that you "Can't promise I wouldn't post another YouTube video" really makes it seem like you don't care.

Signature.png

I permanently banned you earlier this year for posting something very similar, except it looked like a scam link to one of those IP-grabbing sites/phishing sites. I told you that if you were to do it again, your next appeal would not be accepted. You have not learned from it. This appeal has no effort put forth into it whatsoever, and obviously shows me that you don't care in the slightest. And then you have the utter audacity to say in this same appeal that you can't promise that you won't post the same video or one very similar to it? You're either just an idiot or a troll. Either way...

This appeal is denied.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity