SlashStrikeZ136

SlashStrikeZ136's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): SlashStrikeZ136

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87215709

Admin that banned you: [Mint]Wuffy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute

Why should you be unbanned?

Because I was just playing, then Wuffy started being disrespectful and started annoying me/following me and Teleported to me as well. and then one day for a joke I said something not even offensive to him as an obvious joke. then he Permanently mutes me. Just because of a joke, Just because of a few letters that make up words, And words that make up into a sentence. And what if I need to say something really important to inform them? What if someone wants to talk to me In-game? Talking in GMod exists for a reason. so we can talk to each other, have fun, and other shenanigans. That's why I need to use the chat.

“Not even offensive” 

Ok lemme break it down. You said I raped animals and I took it as a joke. I followed you around as Renamon and you still were saying it, then tagged yourself. When I said I had had enough of you and someone else saying that bc it got old, you wouldn’t let off, which resulted in a mute. After that, you promptly avoided seeker, impersonated me, tryharded, and got 2 chat mutes, which was a week ban (and your friend did the same thing as you). You then come on and instantly say I start raping animals and being super trolly again, using your steam name to get around a chat mute that was permanent, as you were being completely rude and I told you to stop. 

I didn’t instantly permanently mute you, I gave you 3 chances and a verbal warn in front of each of them except the third because I knew there was no point.

Bottom line - you’re a troll and of all people, you definitely don’t deserve an unmute. Usually I’d wait on our other senior to make a decision on this, but since I had to deal with you I’m just gonna straight up deny this.

-Brotherwolf