Figgis

Music

Is it possible to find a way to set music off perma?? Idk if there's extra triggers but half the maps I have to toggle !music but i'd pay a sub just for that..

tldr; server is great, sad about 2nd server being t1-3 only, please make !music perma

I don't believe this is possible without an extraordinary amount of work. We would have to create a stripper config for each map, but that would cause sounds for everyone to be turned off. I could be wrong but I don't think this will ever be a thing.

I have my !music or !stopmusic bound to a key so I can just press it really fast once a map loads.

Sorry about that!

I've attempted to change the plugin for stopping music with other ones that should solve this but they seem to no longer work and are outdated.
So, unless someone decides to make a new plugin that works, the only way to stop music while bhopping will be to create a bind for the command or disable sound entirely.

I was hopeful that one of the plugins I tested would work but unfortunately that is not the case.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...