JuicyBenny

JuicyBenny's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: JuicyBenny

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:189039826

Banned by: Miles

Ban Reason: Attempt Mass RDM + Previous Bans

Why should you be unbanned

Why should i be unbanned: Okay.. here we go (Spelling Errors galore btw) Ill also pre-amp @Miles993 because it was him who delivered the perma ban itself and @BraeLyn2212 as they are SM and also gay. Im sorry i literally do not know how to format any of this ;-;

•  I did ask what things i should cover in this. First thing being the obvious thing which is the masses. Which are the reason primarily if not totally for my bans. except for one case but it will be listed here also since it is still rdm related:
  1.     January 15th 2020 Mass Ban. 1 Week By Royal. - This one i have 0 argument for. Though if you ask Royal he feels he shouldent have for the reception/reputation i was garnered because of it. I agreed on me being banned. It was straight mass RDM. Map was bowling aswell. i do remember that. Other than that i cant remember all details except for the fact that i was well aware i was mass rdming.
  2.     Febuary 29th 2020 Double Mass. 4 weeks (Reduced to 3 weeks via appeal) By Mario. - This is probably the funniest of the bans of which i have. However, Incredibly Accidental. Nuketown. I believe yellow house. i was a detective. we killed a T earlier and i picked up his holy. This was around the time the holy was able to be cooked and held onto, before it got changed. it was a giant group of people in the yellow house ground floor. when someone came in to open fire and everyone fired back and grouped up. When he fired i was not prepared and had the holy out at that time..... see.. i didnt know i still had it out. i thought i switched to my shotgun. so i clicked. but held on instead of letting go because mid click i realised my mistake. i attempted to throw the holy out the front door. there was people there. so i couldent throw it. it would just have bounced off. i cant throw it the other way. as we all grouped up in the kitchen area. by the time i figured out i have no where to throw it. Everyone and me was dead. I had killed.... many.. the only things i heard as i was typing in the first report i got was "omg juicy did you j-" from keira. i did not hear the rest as right as she cut i was banned. Again.. this was 100% accidental just off of me being stupid lmao. (Note there was another ban that shown on sourcebans is called: "JuicyBenny(alt)" this was my alt account that i had given the details to paul for as i did not want the "temptation" of playing as i had the full ability to do so on that alt account but rather that chance not be taken)
  3.     July 17th 2020 RDM/Karmabait with many previous warnings to stop (over the year) by Alexis. - this one was the controversial case of me not having a good time, community bowling. i went and grabbed a turtle on the far right side of the map. because this turtle though next to a turtle that does explode. i was aware this far one does not explode. so i grabbed it and started carrying it around. No one had kosed me at all for carrying it around, if they did and i died i dont think i reported cause i was well aware of the kos. However, one round i had carried one i guess i lost track of where it was. because i go to pick up what i thought was my turtle and picked up a T turtle. it exploded in a huge group and i originally got banned for "Teaming" by Alexis. Which was then discussed which i dont know the full details for but tldr i got off the hook off of how the rule was placed. So i got a 4 day. That was my perma untill they reversed it and only gave me 4 day. That one i cant really chalk up as anything but me choosing the bad prop to be messing about with at a bad time. i shouldent have been fucking with it anyway but i think how that whole situation occured was very wack
  4.     September 11th 2020 Attempt Mass RDM + Previous Bans by Miles. - This one still fresh in the memory of having a bad day and finding perfect opportunities for questionable koses. Ill state it now so i dont drag on earlier. i did not make this situation easier by being very toxic in my reports and generally being a bit of an asshole to deal with during this time. of which ketter and miles both can confirm as both were there. However i could contest this as not really being attempt mass. Map Nuketown, One kill was a T who was previously kosed. he just hadent done anything at the time i killed him. few seconds later i killed ketter... and im not sure why exactly i think that was rdm which i was slayn for. 2 rounds later heres what i see. i see bugbait and i see some other guy in the middle. theres a spray on the middle bus. this other individual is standing right against it looking at it. bugbait shoots next to him. so there'd be a bullet hole right next to the guy on the spray. i seen that and took it as.... well your shooting towards this man. so what did i do. i shot and killed bugbait. when reported and give chance to explain that. i did not. i simply lost my whole patience and stated something along the lines of "yup. total rdm" or something basically saying yea i completely rdmed you no reason to kill yada yada. Then Perma. easy case closed. i dont think the action itself was attempt mass but i dont think i helped any situation with my immature actions taken on that day.
  •     When it comes to these bans. Id say 1 being on purpose, 1 being accidental, 1 being confusion of moments, and 1 being not really what it was but my actions leading it to that point. Granted i still think you classify it as me being a mass rdmer. I think the last one falls under my mentality of knowing the rules to a T and finding opportunities for kills wherever they may be. Which can be worked on but its a in game habit thats hard to knock. especially with my mindset of "do i just not kos, for kosable actions under motd" that thing that ive had to deal with for a while and never really grasped a full understanding of.

Before i explain the other part i also want to add the note of com bans. 08-03 from duck was me calling myself toxic and he muted me, 08-06 i believe i said cunt. as i argued that shit quickly after, 08-16 was saying retarded. that one fully slipped out i remember that and apologized for it. 08-27 was also saying cunt. Note this was before the word was unbanned, 09-11 Toxcicity would be the things mentioned in the last ban example above as it was the same day and around the same time.

•     Karma Bans: I think i can safely say with most agreeance that majority of my karma bans are off of me following the rules. As silly as it sounds. I think it would have been more if VIPs could have been karma banned from the beginning but as we know they couldent be. Untill that changed. then karma bans for me became very quick. Getting 2-3 in 2 days is about as much as can be said. Again, most are from following rules and kosing people who commit kosable acts. Or just defending myself from rdmers themselves. idk when someones a T or rdming so i defend myself all the same. Granted i have had maybe one or two karma bans that were from me and someone else messing around a bit toooo much. but it be hard to find those specific examples.
  •     Forum posts / Toxicity: Originally for this i had wanted admins to state in replies what forum posts specifically (as most were deleted due to replies and such being ones that did not read all the way and labeling it as something its not) But from what i had asked one of the things was that i "always thought it wasent my fault sometimes" my only reference is due to ingame or in discord things that make 0 sense or i was angry about angry ranting. However, Most probably did not read the full thing. infact i proved that by stating in those big long rants that people wont read all the way. people will take snippits and quote them out of context to label me as what they will. In those statements i name all my faults in the given scenarios that i talked about. Or comparatively mentioned instances of my fault in other areas for comparison. Again though, most did not read all the way so they did not see that part. However if those are not the only issue or problem with said posts id love to hear what other issues there are.

Toxcity is tricky. I know multiple examples of me being pretty toxic in blatant form. However, i also know of times when im called toxic when not being toxic just because of the stature i have is that of one thats primarily toxic. I do apologize for my blatant toxicity and i apologize for any toxcicity received that was not intended but had been received as such. I will say some things i do or say thats labeled toxic just because is a bit wacky but im not trynna make excuses or say that im never toxic. i know ive been toxic. Even in some cases with the discord. I have no excuse for being toxic, its an issue ive had to work through since being here. I just only after the ban really started to look at how bad i was and i see where it is now.

•     I think alot of that toxcicity and consistency of issues was mainly caused by issues, disagreements and flat out arguments with the "previous SM" which most of those issues, problems etc are now gone due to that previous SM no longer being SM. Other than that i did not have that many personal issues with things of that manor. I would actually love for specific examples that way i can either answer any
  •     Id say ive learned things over the time from being banned to now wether it be conducted activity or just how i carried myself. Finding self reflection was important as i know i have caused trouble for a many few. I think ive changed in some aspects but i wont lie to get hopes up and say that yes all these aspects have changed. They havent. Only a good few. Id like to mention one thing that was pointed out was me being egotistical. Granted i think theres some merit to that but most of my ego driven things are jokes. Me calling myself the best of all time and legit stating ive never done anything wrong i try and say pretty clearly and in a way where its taken as a joke. Some might not see it that way and i apologize for not making it more obvious. Theres times where i can flat out refuse the notion that im wrong and find some loop hole to prove im right in some manor that dont make a difference in the long haul. thats something i can admit fault in and that i have been identifying.

I really didnt want to like make this some long drawn out thing as thats a fuck ton of reading for yall and alot of what i didnt write that was just ranting really makes no fucking difference in a perma ban appeal. Aswell i dont know all the factors and things to look at and address though again im someone who likes to be asked about things. If there is Anything i missed please do say it, im not a library of everything sadly and important things that should be addressed shouldent be ignored. Im not one for long writing so i tried my best.

All in all id say ive learned from actions ive done and self reflected. Ive talked with many people wether regular or admin and gotton opinions on myself and taken them in stride and learned off of bad shitty habits i used to do. It will be slow starting on self identifying in game bad habits as i have not played TTT since the ban really. So, not having the same atmosphere changes mental reflection.
    I apologize for my transgressions taken place inside the server, discord, and forums Personally apologies feel self selective so im just gonna stick to the all around vague apology to staff team and SM for the trouble i have caused before and even post the ban as i have not been the easiest to deal with. Also if you read all the way thank you. (Also if i dont respond right away, i will. i check forums everyday still anyway. just after work as i work most of the day now. So responses will be later in the afternoon)

Spoiler

1 hour ago, JuicyBenny said:

This one still fresh in the memory of having a bad day and finding perfect opportunities for questionable koses. Ill state it now so i dont drag on earlier. i did not make this situation easier by being very toxic in my reports and generally being a bit of an asshole to deal with during this time. of which ketter and miles both can confirm as both were there. However i could contest this as not really being attempt mass. Map Nuketown, One kill was a T who was previously kosed. he just hadent done anything at the time i killed him. few seconds later i killed ketter... and im not sure why exactly i think that was rdm which i was slayn for. 2 rounds later heres what i see. i see bugbait and i see some other guy in the middle. theres a spray on the middle bus. this other individual is standing right against it looking at it. bugbait shoots next to him. so there'd be a bullet hole right next to the guy on the spray. i seen that and took it as.... well your shooting towards this man. so what did i do. i shot and killed bugbait. when reported and give chance to explain that. i did not. i simply lost my whole patience and stated something along the lines of "yup. total rdm" or something basically saying yea i completely rdmed you no reason to kill yada yada. Then Perma. easy case closed. i dont think the action itself was attempt mass but i dont think i helped any situation with my immature actions taken on that day.

I would very much so like you to explain in what capacity you have the right to say it was just questionable KOSes, i understand words are just words, so what was said, is far harder to verify than what actually happened, but i will be providing screenshots of DM's sent to me (These DMs will only contain things relevant to the Appeal, any statements of a personal nature, or IRL matters, are not being shared out of respect, it's an appeal, not a novel)
image.thumb.png.bc04a4ac72b4687a589493f243e23e4e.png

The messages missing are related to personal matters and other talks about his Alt account, i will however add this

image.png.899ca679d843a876438ab837fd8cb962.png

This is one of the messages i hid because some other information wasn't relevant to the appeal in any matter, solely this is.

Now as to what actually happened, i can't verify, but these messages didn't help your case that day, nor do they help you now, it seems very weird to say it wasn't mass, but full well say things that don't just seem like an admission of guilt, but a flatout confession, regardless i can't confirm that happenings of game logs that day, just messages sent afterwards

Shoving that aside, you still have a history of being Toxic, Rude, Aggressive, or Instigating things that you could have very well handled in a far better manner, and if you didn't have the patience to do that, you could have very well been more calm in every situation you were involved in, yet you sent, and even spoke in some instances, fairly aggressive, whether that was the intention or not, does not change the fact that it came off that way, and no one, can really see any other way to take it other than aggressive, or at best, passive aggression.

You've also constantly played the lines with NSFW sprays, something that i would've permabanned you for myself if it kept happening again and again, you were told not once, not twice, but three times, MINIMUM, that said sprays were not allowed of that nature and yet you still kept Tip-toeing around the edges, and sometimes borderline crossing it again

These are all topics of discussion in the staff chat and i don't have the patience to dig up the screenshots (nor can i post them here, but i know Brae and Pyros have them, and thats all that matters)

Throwing that aside, you still show some form of "Outburst" behavior in text conversations but i will say it's a two way street, some things could very well have done it with other people

But regardless i'm tired of hearing about incidents about you from people all around, not even just duck, multiple members of the staff team who i won't name, and can comment if they wish, have made it clear they'd rather not deal with you (granted some of this is past information, opinions can change)

If you wanna come back you'd have to have some drastic changes all around, and i'd recommend either trying again later in the year, or after it's been a year.

I believe in second chances, third chances, and hell, sometimes a fourth chance, but in multiple areas you've been given many warnings and have been asked to stop all around and yet, you continued the behavior, you're accepting Responsibility and thats a step in the right direction, but that does not excuse the behavior surrounding those incidents.

People can change, and usually for the better, but it takes time, especially with stuff like this, and usually far more than thats been given, you're welcome to appeal again another time, and all that i've said isn't even the entire thing, there is alot more, and i could include screenshots but most were public incidents.

Appeal denied, until further notice, This is backed up from others aswell, good day.

Have a Nice Day!

Sincerely, Senior Admin Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png