SteamID:

Santaensis

Punished by:

Phee

Reason for the punishment:

RDM + LEAVE

Why should your punishment be revoked?

To whom it may concern,

This happened around 10 minutes ago. I was in a detective role. A fellow detective and I were shot by Phee, I subsequently retaliated appropriately and killed her character. This was prompted in an immediate ban under the RDM + LEAVE topic.

This is a false pre-tense as I did not leave, and was not reasoned with or provided with evidence as to why I was wrong.

I believe this a blatant abuse of power and neglect to remedy any situation possible. This could have been provided with damage logs to show that they did not damage anyone and I would have a accepted the appropriate punishment of a slay but I was further banned for little to no reason other than a misunderstanding.

I would like to request the logs to ensure that the wrong-doing was on my part, and if so I will gladly apologise for any problems caused.

Again, I did not leave and I was banned for 6 hours under false pretenses.

Kind regards and thank you,

Santaensis.

Hello!

I had only banned you for 24 hours, and It has been removed as of now. I would like to clarify that according the the logs made at the time of the report, I had not shot anyone that round, especially not either detective and the ban was not immediate at all as I had multiple reports to sift through and by the time of dealing with the one in your name I could not find you on the server. However,

After checking in with a more experienced staff member, I have now learned this decision to ban for RDM and leaving was incorrect and I apologize.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and I hope you play with us again in the future now that the ban has been removed.

Phee. ( I'm sorry )