BananaKarl

BananaKarl's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by BananaKarl

Steam Name(s): Karl

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154615348

Admin that banned you: LawMyl

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban (1 Week, Teaming)

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for teaming against a T buddy who was hiding out in the T room as a traitor.

I am aware now that what I did was truly wrong of me, and that I shouldn't have let my clouded judgement or anger get the better of me in a situation like that. If the appeal is denied, it is wholeheartedly understandable, because it was the wrong thing to do on my part, no matter what the circumstances are. I should have just done my job as a fellow traitor and attempted to assist my T buddy in the moment, whether I agreed with their tactics or not, instead of assisting the opposite team in killing them. I can promise that from here forward, a situation like this will not happen again, and I will not let my frustrations cloud my decision makings.

Edited by BananaKarl

Posted  Edited by Edge

Ban reduced from one week to one day (expires about 13 hours from the time of this post). Please do not feel the need to twist the game in order to enforce the rules in the future. Have fun!

Edited by Edge

Achievements