Burriss75

Following evil koses

Obviously I understand the point of the rule. It's to stop people just following T koses and using that as a reason for killing innos but with all the different teams I feel you should be able to follow some koses from evil roles if you have a legit reason to believe its true

Neutral 
I originally suggested this rule, but I don't have any strong feelings about it
A lot of people would exploit this and use it as a reason to kill people
Though it does kind of make sense with the plethora of roles to not have this rule.
overall idrc

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

1 minute ago, BlazingArson said:

Neutral 
I originally suggested this rule, but I don't have any strong feelings about it
A lot of people would exploit this and use it as a reason to kill people
Though it does kind of make sense with the plethora of roles to not have this rule.
overall idrc

Thats why I said if they have a reason to believe its true. Obviously evil roles will lie but if you suspect someone is an evil and then a T koses them you should be able to follow that as Ts would want a jackal dead and have an incentive to kos other evils

3 hours ago, Burriss75 said:

Obviously I understand the point of the rule. It's to stop people just following T koses and using that as a reason for killing innos but with all the different teams I feel you should be able to follow some koses from evil roles if you have a legit reason to believe its true

-1 As an evil it is your role to kill people if you pick up a DNA scanner then you can pretty much put the blame on any inno to shift the blame but if you are an innoc and follow a T or other Evil KOS and it leads to another inno people should realize it was a false kos which then shifts the blame to the T or Evil role who lied about the Kos.

Just my opinion on the matter.

-1 I'd rather not have to deal with the massive amount of lying and screaming/ reports that would come towards someone because they believed an evil roles false KOS which happens sometimes. 

As much as I like chaos, this'll just make things more annoying or toxic based on arguments. 

13 minutes ago, Gustavus said:

Uhmmm, you guys do realize this rule doesn't exist, right? Go read the MOTD m8 (Unless there's some other source of rules that i'm neglecting)

This post is about adding it... smh smh

21 hours ago, Burriss75 said:

I feel you should be able to follow some koses from evil roles if you have a legit reason to believe its true

^^^^^

21 minutes ago, Gustavus said:

Burris was discussing the removal of the rule, which is why i clarified that the rule currently doesn't exist

Posted  Edited by BlazingArson
11 minutes ago, Alexis said:

^^^^^

Alecis this post was made because burriss thought that we couldnt follow koses from evils, a lot of thought we couldnt, so he was asling to remove/amend that

Edited by BlazingArson

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers