zyker

zyker's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by zyker - Edit Reason: adding text

Steam Name(s): Zyker

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16043637

Admin that banned you: Synthrax or something like that

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I don't really see what I was banned for, I was getting targeted myself by some female player and others who were simping for her (excuse the term but that's how it was ) and calling me a russian etc, even though I am Norwegian. Then she told me to stop it or something even though I felt she was the bigger issue so I got mad and RDM'd her once. Other than that she did false report me 5x and 1 legit report which I got a slay for, only 1 slay total, other reports were BS, and I reported her for false reporting but got warned for false reporting myself.. the logic tells you if she made 6-7 (it was maybe 7 you see, 6 for sure) reports in total, and I get 1 slay, then she was false reporting.  But feel free to look through it again ofc. Then I got banned after I was angerly defending myself over mic after being slurred as a russian etc over and over again, which led me to be gagged 5 min, I apologized, wasnt uncalled, when she said cut it out I was doing nothing and got mad and killed her. My time was being ruined due to everyone being against me because of her. 

I understand that some punishment is justified, so all I appeal for really is the kindness to make the ban less than permanent, as that's totally undeserved and very sad in my perspective. Preferably removing the ban and adding a slay or too would be nice and encourage me to be on good behavior due to being punished appropriately not inappropriately. All I want is accurate and fair justice. Btw she got 0 slays for her offenses

Edit:

also I enjoyed playing on the server so much that I made an alternative account and bought garrysmod on it just to play more on the server, but I had to use a vpn to get through the seeming IP ban, on my 2nd try I didnt get the msg that I had to turn off my VPN luckily but very unluckily after a few moments on the server I was kicked out and banned again with reason: [ROTOC] Cheating which I don't understand at all because I wasnt cheating at all and idk what ROTOC means, maybe anti cheat system? Maybe it got triggered by me getting through with vpn? Idk what happened but an explanation and getting it cleared up would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by zyker
adding text

You were banned by @Plum for 1 week with the reason targeting

This is also your 4th ban, 2 of which were for mass rdm. I'll wait for him to respond before making a decision 

After re looking at the logs I Personally feel that I was justified in banning you for targeting in addition to consistently using the report system to complain, however I do feel that a perma ban is excessive as you did admit to using an alt and in doing so you have taken responsibility for your actions to a degree. I am in favor of lifting the perm but holding the week if not upgrading it according to your ban history.

plum4 (1).jpg

I appreciate that and thank you for that judgement Plum, but tbh and I have to say this because it's true I didn't start the targeting, she started by false reporting me and verbally harassing me and getting basically half the server to hate on me, that was while there were no admins or mods online, a while before you joined. I do not see how even one week ban was really justified when she (Karkles) got no punishment at all. She made 5/6 false reports, I reported her for false reports, but that did not matter. I hope the ban could be revoked or shortened

Actually I got a warning when I reported her for false repoting, she got no warning at all. She also lied about me rdming her in the start of every single round several times, an outrageous flat out lie

Also after she started hating on me one or two people started rdming me in the start of every single round, so that should be looked into too.

7 minutes ago, zyker said:

I appreciate that and thank you for that judgement Plum, but tbh and I have to say this because it's true I didn't start the targeting, she started by false reporting me and verbally harassing me and getting basically half the server to hate on me, that was while there were no admins or mods online, a while before you joined. I do not see how even one week ban was really justified when she (Karkles) got no punishment at all. She made 5/6 false reports, I reported her for false reports, but that did not matter. I hope the ban could be revoked or shortened

Actually I got a warning when I reported her for false repoting, she got no warning at all. She also lied about me rdming her in the start of every single round several times, an outrageous flat out lie

Also after she started hating on me one or two people started rdming me in the start of every single round, so that should be looked into too.

This is why you gather evidence/proof and make a player report, because looking at your past infractions it's kinda hard to believe any of this. Not saying you're lying, but we can only go off of what we see, and what Plum saw was you targeting. 

Posted  Edited by zyker - Edit Reason: minor grammar correction

But I don't get it though because I really wasn't targeting, she had been harassing me and I talked back on the mic (usually I'd just type) and she told me to cut it out so I got mad and shot her, which I did get a slay for

Edited by zyker
minor grammar correction

11 minutes ago, zyker said:

Everything I said is still true though and you should look into what she did and wrote too, and the people who rdm'd me at the start of every round

The only proof I have is of you simping big man. Next time gather proof of your own and make a player report on her or anyone else that were rdming you. I can only go off of what I see

simping? wut? we were nonstop hating on eachother but ok
anyways idk if I have a week ban or a perm or not but please remove the false cheating ban atleast which noone even explained to me

Posted  Edited by Spazzin

3 minutes ago, zyker said:

zyk8.jpg.8a4eef592102dcf4bce27a5fa3b901af.jpgzyk9.jpg.b26df48e7066ece4faab63c67e585232.jpg

Edited by Spazzin

12 minutes ago, zyker said:

anyways idk if I have a week ban or a perm or not but please remove the false cheating ban atleast which noone even explained to me

You were perm banned for ban evading since you joined on a different account. This ban has been lifted so you are not permanently banned. Ban evading is not allowed and any future attempts will result in a permanent ban.

Achievements

simping part I guess was "stop using your cutie voice" which was followed by, the part you left out "use your normal voice" which was clearly a joke and also one that she laughed out loud from 😉  

1 minute ago, Edge said:

You were perm banned for ban evading since you joined on a different account. This ban has been lifted so you are not permanently banned. Ban evading is not allowed and any future attempts will result in a permanent ban.

Thank you. I understand and will 100% respect that.

Posted  Edited by Edge

This ban was upgraded to 1 month due to you having two previous one week bans for mass rdm in the past couple weeks. You are welcome to play again in one month when your ban expires. Have a great evening.

Edited by Edge

Achievements