Loudog

patyojon/g5lanworks

Having to deal with this person now almost three rounds in a row 50 plus kills almost single digit deaths. changed his name after being warned and kicked and this is his third ban. Please can we get a permaban. Demos coming up. about 30 secs till the demo ends you can see him anticipate the player through the doors and then turns to see the players coming from ct spawn as the turn the wall.

patyo.dem

Posted  Edited by Tekn1que

You start off complaining how I had 50 kills...Some people can be good at css. I know it's rare nowadays but there are still good players around. I changed my name because I was kicked and I thought maybe the admin who kicked me didn't recognize my name since I wasn't using my usual name. I'm sure any demo you post will show me turning to kill someone reacting off radar or sound but I will be happy to break down any demos you have since you obv lack the experience to tell if someone is cheating. I have a long history in cs 1.6 and some in css if any admin would like my league/lan exp they can message me privately and I'll have no problem giving it to them.

https://gfl.gameme.com/players/css2

Edited by Tekn1que

Funny because I wasn't even the one saying you were hacking in the beggining it started as I joined and you must be a real man behind that keyboard because you didnt say a word after people called you a hacker and then you get kicked and come back and say nothing? On top of that you act like a real child and go and change your name please man thats just shady business good or not you need to go. 

Why would I respond to people calling me a hacker?  I'm sorry you were influenced by people to ban me but you should be more responsible then that if you are an admin of a server. Sounds like your biggest problem is because I changed my name? Last I checked changing your steam name isn't a hack.  Hopefully you realize your mistake and man up to it. I'm not sure what you are pointing out in your demo other then the fact I killed you and then you kicked me. I won't be replying anymore hopefully some more experienced admins will look at this.

Edited by Tekn1que

Posted  Edited by Loudog

Yep hope you wait for that day bro cause it aint never coming and stay running away/changing your name thats what hackers do.

this is a good screenshot you can see from the spec minimap that he is aiming at the player through the door before he even knows hes there.

2021-01-23.png

Edited by Loudog

On 1/23/2021 at 3:04 AM, Loudog said:

Having to deal with this person now almost three rounds in a row 50 plus kills almost single digit deaths. changed his name after being warned and kicked and this is his third ban. Please can we get a permaban. Demos coming up. about 30 secs till the demo ends you can see him anticipate the player through the doors and then turns to see the players coming from ct spawn as the turn the wall.

patyo.dem 4.37 MB · 6 downloads

I have spectated and analyzed many demos of Tekn1que in the past and found nothing remotely suspicious, just as I found nothing worth raising an eyebrow over in this demo.

Thanks for the feedback guys.  I've mostly had a good experience with GFL and some of the admins do understand the game, I just don't understand how some of the admins are given control to ban players when It's obvious they don't have knowledge of the game.  Just my opinion but maybe only give the admins who understand what to look for the ability to ban players. Is this going to be overturned soon or is there something else I have to do?  Thanks for any help

Its not that uncommon that even the best players cheat, it happens even at the most professional level. Here you have a guy who is ranked top five with a 3.84 kill ratio highest among the top five players and that doesn't seem at all suspicious to you. Then my dude comes on with a completely different name and then changes it when people are calling him a hacker. But ya nothin remotely suspicious.

Posted  Edited by Agt Grey
18 hours ago, Loudog said:

Its not that uncommon that even the best players cheat, it happens even at the most professional level. Here you have a guy who is ranked top five with a 3.84 kill ratio highest among the top five players and that doesn't seem at all suspicious to you. Then my dude comes on with a completely different name and then changes it when people are calling him a hacker. But ya nothin remotely suspicious.

Nearly all professional players cheat, Valve is aware of it and it doesn't matter. Because it's a massive money making machine. People watch those games for the show itself. Nobody really cares about the legitimacy of it. Just like nobody cares about the (ab)use of steroids involved in sports games they attend or watch on TV.

3.84 kdr for a seasoned player in a 17 year old game in a pub server populated by mostly newbies or non-tryhards is, if you ask me, yawn-worthy (no offense to our GFL community, our player base is chill and doesn't take this game too seriously).

Let's judge players' legitimacy of skill based on their gameplay, and not only by their stats or other completely irrelevant attributes like their name. If you suspect a player of hacking and you have integrity as an admin (which you must), then you need to provide evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of the cheats you accuse the player of using. Whining about it and posting long inconclusive demos where only 10% of the footage is of the actual suspect will lead nowhere.

I have developed a keen eye for cheaters over my years of tryharding and studying cheats in CS. As an admin in other servers, or as simply a contributing player, I caught or helped catch and ban many pathological closet hackers. I am no leader of this division, but shall lead by example in this case:

There was once one player who stood out in particular on another server. He was clearly skilled. His movement, game sense, and teamwork all pointed to him being a great player. Initially his stats were off the charts, 5+ kdr consistent. But many of his shots too often seemed to land perfectly despite the mechanics of the game making them extremely unlike to happen at that moment, be it due to spread or recoil. This player, whose name is SAIBOT, got banned and unbanned by leadership multiple times over the course of several months. So I decided to take matters into my own hands and compose a video off of a demo elaborating in detail what cheats I suspected him of using.

Here is how to properly accuse a player:

https://streamable.com/jdg6oi

https://streamable.com/bgm1wl

https://streamable.com/dggjvc

https://streamable.com/wi2e5s

Am I saying he's 100% hacking? No. Who knows? Maybe these events were just lucky timing, lucky shots. But as far as I'm concerned, if you're up against a knowledgeable opponent, I think a player who's a real sport and has respect for this game and other players at the very least would provide a thorough explanation of the accusation backed up by solid evidence.

Edited by Agt Grey

• 4 months later...

Figured I would bump this thread since I went to play on the server and it said I was banned.  This ban was definitely not while I was in game and I'm not seeing anything in the threads. If anyone could explain that would be great!

Did some investigating and found out one of the admins from gfl banned me because I was on another server and playing well against him/her...

This ban was created, I was not in the gfl server and if he/she has a demo of me from the other server it should be posted and if not this is unacceptable of GFL in my opinion to have a person this immature being an admin of their servers.

I will not call him/her out but this admin should lose their admin for being this childish. Thanks for any help.

Edited by Tekn1que