Burrito132

Burrito132's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Burrito

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:59486811

Banned by: Adversary

Ban Reason: Everything

Why should you be unbanned

Hey there everybody, it's me, Burrito. You may have known me before as a toxic "little shit", and you would be right.

it's been a little over a year now, I think. A lot has happened, I've dealt with a lot of things, and I think I've come a long way from the annoying brat I've been before. As you can tell from the Comic Sans, I'm still funny, but I think you'll find me much less offensive. I know this is a long shot, I know the comic Sans is a 50/50 shot, but honestly I miss having people I knew and talked to every day, and really don't want to bother finding a new community. If I am unbanned, I probably won't be online more than a few times a week, as I work a lot of the time now, so if nothing else, it would be a neat trial run.

Thank you for reading my ban appeal. Rest your eyes, think on it, and get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Burrito

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by BraeLyn2212

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to appeal. 

Unfortunately, this appeal is Denied

I have full confidence that you haven’t changed. You were super toxic and drove many people away from the server because you harassed them, rdmed them, targeted them and much more. Every time after you were told to stop doing something, you did for awhile and then fell back into old habits. Sorry, but I don’t want the toxicity back on my server anytime soon.

Edited by BraeLyn2212

Best wishes,

GayLyn