Hersk

Hersk's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Hersk

SteamID: 76561198371386492

Admin that banned you: Berg

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute

Why should you be unbanned?

I was sitting on surf novice and was chatting with 2 other guys over voicechat just having a great time. There was at the time 1 admin of my knowledge, Berg, which is why i selected him as the one who banned me (im am not 100% certain its him). But yeah i as just speakingw with them and all of a sudden i realised that they couldnt hear me and that the "youre currently muted" mark on the left side of the screen popped up everytime i helt down my vc key. I never got an explanation to why i was muted, i wasnt toxic, i didnt say anything offensive, overall i didnt violate any guidelines. I just want to be unmuted again and talk to my friends

best regards

Hersk

Posted  Edited by Dini
8 hours ago, Hersk said:

Btw, what does it mean that im on the "blacklist"? does it just mean that im banned/muted/punished?

This just means when you are muted/gagged you are unable to do call admins.

Speaking of call admins I was told that the reason you got silenced was due to you planning to make false call admins which we don't really like as it pings a lot of people. Also, you were disrespecting an admin for a couple minutes before you got muted which is also a rule on our servers. The silence is for a day and it'll expire in about 16 hours from this reply.

Edited by Dini

hm interesting. Well i did play around saying we we are gonna call admin on a guy because he insulted us but i wouldve never thought it was punishable if youre not doing it legit. However i dont remember disrespecting any admins. The only admin i knew was on the server was berg, and then someone else that i dont know. Just heard that there was another one. And i know i didnt even talk abt berg. I guess half of it is true unless ive said something that i cant even recall myself. I still dont agree the decision made to mute me but sure.

Thank you for the clarification Dini