turret

turret's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

Posted  Edited by turret - Edit Reason: Did not put in my full in game name .

My in-game name: 501st PFC 3126 Turret

My SteamID: 76561198410181856

Reason: N Word

Admin: Shuruia

Why this should be revoked:

Context : We were waiting for an event to be set up and so I whipped out my phone and started scrolling through memes . I meant to click C on my keyboard to  get out of third person when I accidently pressed X so everyone heard the meme .  

Reason To Unban : What happened was accidently and did not come out of my mouth in no way did I mean to offend anyone or try to .

Edited by turret
Did not put in my full in game name .

Hey,

In cases of Racism, we take stuff like this very seriously mainly because we are a PG-13 server and it's just not generally accepted in GFL. Take this time to learn either until you may get unbanned or your ban expires to be more aware of what you're pressing in this case. I know it was most likely an accident so just be more careful. Hopefully @Shuruia can shed more light onto this situation.

Thanks!

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

This was done when the GM teleported people for the event so practically everyone heard it. While this could very well have been an accident, it doesn't look too good for your case when Harakoni also had to restrict you in the Discord for posting memes that were a little too edgy & over the top.

I'll reduce your ban to one day. Be more careful next time, please.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements