Alexis

Please add this!

3 minutes ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Because only 1 of the 3 exists and its tiny and on all fours. 

So because it's a , "Furry" model, and the other ones aren't qualified to be able to be added. It won't get added?

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray
9 minutes ago, Alexis said:

So because it's a , "Furry" model, and the other ones aren't qualified to be able to be added. It won't get added?

Clearly, if you get your furry shit added everyone gets their furry shit added.

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

That logic makes no sense. We can use it for any other model in the game then. Like Creeper, you can't see where it's aiming or what gun it really has because of it's positioning, so it should be removed. Because, it's unfair to the other models.

It just makes no sense that one model falls into a instant deny because certain other models can't be added. This is basically a default model. Not small or big, and yet it won't be added because it falls in a certain category like a, "Furry Model". It's literally just a Model, that shouldn't stop other skins from being added because a few others can't.

The skin isn't even just for me, it's for anyone who wants to use it. Which I wouldn't doubt some people would.

I have no problem with the Toy bonnie model if it's named "Alexis is a furry" 🙂
Nah jk, but if there's no problems with the playermodel functionally i dont care if its added

2 minutes ago, Alexis said:

Like Creeper, you can't see where it's aiming or what gun it really has because of it's positioning, so it should be removed. Because, it's unfair to the other models.

Creeper should be removed though.

1 hour ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

No. If it gets added then using that logic so should a Sylveon, Furret, and Luxray model.

Very clear difference between those models and these model lol

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

30 minutes ago, Alexis said:

That logic makes no sense. We can use it for any other model in the game then. Like Creeper, you can't see where it's aiming or what gun it really has because of it's positioning, so it should be removed. Because, it's unfair to the other models.

It just makes no sense that one model falls into a instant deny because certain other models can't be added. This is basically a default model. Not small or big, and yet it won't be added because it falls in a certain category like a, "Furry Model". It's literally just a Model, that shouldn't stop other skins from being added because a few others can't.

The skin isn't even just for me, it's for anyone who wants to use it. Which I wouldn't doubt some people would.

I mean this entire thing was a joke im not sure why you thought i was being serious. 

But yeah creeper shoudl get removed.

Just now, Cpt.Haxray said:

I mean this entire thing was a joke im not sure why you thought i was being serious. 

I was joking too. Plot twist. I only kept commenting that way Blazing would come in here. 😉