Brown

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:79328509

Punished by:

Cpt. Haxray

Reason for the punishment:

Mass RDM

Why should your punishment be revoked?

This is more for clarification on why I was banned, I would like to appeal if possible.

I started the round as a Mimic, stated to be a neutral role with no team objective here: 

I killed three people including Cpt. Haxray, then took the role of an innocent.

I was reported for killing and banned for Mass, ban duration was not stated.

I'd like to know why the Mimic role cannot kill, I've understood that they shouldn't if they anticipate stealing an innocent role, but it goes both ways. I've killed before as Mimic and have been told nothing was the matter. I've killed as the Unknown, another neutral role, and faced no consequence. I don't remember losing karma.

I can't find anywhere in the rules that clarifies a neutral roles ability to kill, and you are able to deal damage the same as every other role. I don't see where I've broken a rule or why this would be bannable, on an anarchy server.

Ban appeal Accepted

I realize now checking the role list that i made a mistake labeing Mimic as Neutral Special while also having Unknown labeled as just Neutral. The ban was originally issued because you decided to murder 3 people as Mimic. Mimic literally as a role gains no benefit from killing people, and infact can only obtain a role from aliving person, which is different from both Amnesiac(needs a dead body) and Unknown(has some valid benefits from making people want to shoot them). Mimic as it currently stands has absolutely no reason to ever actually shoot someone except in self-defense, and the intended ruling of the role was that they couldn't just go on a mass murder spree.

However, this was very unclear in the role list how it was organized, and I apologize. I made it clearer on the role list, and i'm removing the ban. This is my bad, and I apologize.