Sonicsnake

And as he came, he left.

Posted  Edited by Sonicsnake - Edit Reason: corrected some of my grammar, still the worst writter and i cant change that

You know when people say that they are sad because a show that they liked ended? i dint understand that very well, until now.

i dont remember much about how i got here, maybe luck, maybe i searched it up, but i only know one thing, i stayed for one single game and one single gamemode,  the one and only gmod breach.

i think i joined by mid 2019 and by then the player counts were really good (from what i remember) being a constand 20-30 players everyday, i was totally hooked into breach, almost all my time playing gmod has been to breach, i was totally in love with breach but then, i wasnt

now on early 2020 it wasnt that fun, what had happened ? from what i think, i just dint enjoy it as much, i still played it long times like 5 hours a day if i could, i think that i burned out it, i exploited it and then it wasnt fun, i knew what i had to do, i stopped playing breach.

i played breach sometimes but then i played more, and more, was i, in it again ? yes, it was fun !!!, it was, but the server was going struggles, the player counts were dropping at high rates, players were leaving and the server was dying, i then stopped caring more and then more until i left once more, i was inmature, maybe i could have done something, but no, i left as a coward mostly and never showed again, until chan_man1 got promoted to senior manager, the server was on a bad state but nothing unfixable, right ? i came back and started playing with some people, when chan_man1 did an update, people would join, but the next day, the server would be dead, oh dear, so dead.

i think i dint do enough, i really dint, i played and then left until there were players, that was until i heard breach was closing if not enough players were constally playing, that is when my coward self decides to play, they said that if the constant player count reaches 4 we would preserve the server, i think it was higher but i was stuck with reaching that player count, i think that if i played sooner maybe i could have done it, we dint know exactlly how much time we had and by that i thinked that we had done it, we had decent 10 player counts for some times and then i discovered gametracker, which i only knew that were for bans, i discovered the truth that we were far from that player count, we were at 0 most of the time, that was when i checked it every so months until the month i dint know would be the final one, we reached a total of 3 average population, we were so close i think, we could have done it, but that wasnt the case, and now its past, with breach.

was i ever in this community? no, i was on breach, to me gfl just was like a additional name to gfl breach, breach was separate from gfl, but when i knew that the breach i knew wasnt there anymore, gfl just became a word.

now i understand that feeling, some thing i loved now gone, i loved deep in my hearth breach, and now its gone, its like a hole which game will never ever fill now, to me now there wont be never ever another game, like breach, it made me fell... part of something, it made me fell like a part of a community, to be honest i really wasnt there, i was mostlly a ghost who others would just ignore, and i would like to have talked to other breach players, i think i was too shy maybe? i dont know and now i will never know, the only community i wanted to be part of, is gone, to ashes of what it was once.

Sonicsnake entered thinking he could be part of the breach community.

Sonicsnake left, knowing he never was.

Edited by Sonicsnake
corrected some of my grammar, still the worst writter and i cant change that

JPEG_20190720_102316.jpg

epic = )

2 hours ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

There are other games that GFL offers...

If not now, suggest one, and it may see fruition. 🙂

GFL has to constantly try/promote new game modes to stay relevant,  so who's to say there might not be a future here?

The worst part about breach was the staff. Now put those staff on an already uninteresting and worn out gamemode and you got the majority of the other GFL servers.

2 minutes ago, reme leader 049 said:

The worst part about breach was the staff. Now put those staff on an already uninteresting and worn out gamemode and you got the majority of the other GFL servers.

Based

Posted  Edited by Dragoon
3 hours ago, Sonicsnake said:

Sonicsnake entered thinking he could be part of breach.

Sonicsnake left, knowing he never was.

Breach seemed to have an active community on its Discord. Putting the jokes aside, having to see a community that you put effort into trying to help just sucks. It sort of makes you feel "What was the point?" Even if you didn't make an impact on the server, you were at least along for the ride.

25 minutes ago, reme leader 049 said:

Imagine having a Gamemode.

22 minutes ago, Harakoni said:

Based

"You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Edited by Dragoon

[Signature]

Achievements

5 hours ago, Sonicsnake said:

was i ever in this community? no, i was on breach, to me gfl just was like a additional name, breach was separate from gfl to me, but now, that breach i knew wasnt there anymore, i wasnt on gfl anymore.

to true man to true

well anyway goodbye man and have fun doing whatever it is you do when your not comfiting mass neutral killings

spartan-737 of the UNSC

Untitled.png.fedd8770f6c536347870db66beb82e4a.png

• Sonicsnake changed the title to And as he came, he left.
Posted  Edited by Krucial
20 hours ago, Sonicsnake said:

the only community i wanted to be part of, is gone, to ashes of what it was once.

Really sucks since I've been in a similar situation before especially when you've invested a lot of time and effort into said community.  i'm sure you'll find another community to be apart of and i guess i'll see you around

Edited by Krucial