Alex Jones

Alex Jones's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

SERENITYISACUCK.png

Steam Name(s): lindt door trUFFle

SteamID: 76561198119337133

Admin that banned you: Serenity

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?:

I was shooting the actual rdmers one of whom suspected me of being a T and when I started to leave, he began firing. I killed him. The other 2 innos see this and thought I was a T. I couldn't use my mic to explain what happened so I stopped moving and holstered my weapon. I could see them getting closer to me and thought if I just stay holstered they won't shoot. They did start shooting, and because they were still a good distance away from me, their aim was off. I was banned for mass RDM, NOT mass RDM and Leave. I understand how it might have looked like to Serenity but if I did harbor any malicious intent, I could have killed far more players in a shorter timeframe. I'm partly to blame for not responding through my mic and having audio all the way down ( I was listening to something on YouTube) when the first inno was speaking to me, but they can't shoot first if I don't immediately respond. I believe that I do not deserve a server ban and 5 or 10 rounds of auto slay would have been enough.

5-10 rounds of slays is not what we do on this server. We only apply a single slay for any punishment. Since this is from the server manager, neither myself nor any other senior admin can handle it, and only @Serenity or @Pyros can.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

I do not remember your situation specifically, however I do remember your name and you disconnecting before responding to your reports. Since I did not take any evidence I will be reducing the ban to two days. Next time you get reported, make sure you respond to said reports before disconnecting. 

Achievements