Chaos1

Chaos1's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Chaos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16111042

Admin that banned you: olliemas

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban.

Why should your punishment be revoked?

This ban was totally uncalled for. The admin didn't look into the reason for me killing those people. He just saw that I killed people and banned me.Attached to this is a video of what happened. after that match I killed two people because 1 was trying to prop kill me. Then the other started shooting me after i killed the frist guy so killed him also.After the next match. I killed doorlock as he was a traitor and i saw him shooting at someone.If the admin would of just looked into logs when I killed the two people he could of saw what happened just based on the logs. Admin was pressured into banning me without looking into it as two people were saying that I rdm'ed.

Videos

https://vimeo.com/524285994

You rdmed/ attempted to rdm multiple people on the server over multiple rounds idk how to respond to this other than you were justly banned and it's evident from the logs. Even your clip shows revenge rdm because you killed doorlock for this the next round. Seeing as it is your first infraction I'm happy to remove it provided a senior approves and you read the rules as it was evident you hadn't: 

@Demicaster @Misery

Going through the logs it was definitely revenge rdm. Your explanation posed about Doorlock being a traitor does not match up. First, you killed him 10 seconds into the round with a mac10, he did not have time to do anything, secondly of all none and I mean none had fired shots at this time in the round, so he did not shoot at people like you claimed, that is a blatant lie.

The other two kills mentioned there was a shot first, as for if there was any propkilling I’m not sure, but the logs regarding the second kill shows you shot that person first, which could have just been a mishap.

Well, I will let this appeal sit for a bit until the appealer confirms they have read and understood the rules, at that point I will consider an appropriate action.

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

19 hours ago, Misery said:

Going through the logs it was definitely revenge rdm. Your explanation posed about Doorlock being a traitor does not match up. First, you killed him 10 seconds into the round with a mac10, he did not have time to do anything, secondly of all none and I mean none had fired shots at this time in the round, so he did not shoot at people like you claimed, that is a blatant lie.

The other two kills mentioned there was a shot first, as for if there was any propkilling I’m not sure, but the logs regarding the second kill shows you shot that person first, which could have just been a mishap.

Well, I will let this appeal sit for a bit until the appealer confirms they have read and understood the rules, at that point I will consider an appropriate action.

i have read and understood the rules