CookieManstahh

Admin App CCookie

Posted  Edited by CookieManstahh

Name: CCookie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185165253

Play-time: (Over 1,000 hours ON CSGO with both of my accounts.) 22.87 hours on JB

Why do you want to become an admin?:

I want to become an admin because i am very active and organized. I am usually on when there are no admins on, they are usually afk, playing other games, playing comp with each other, or just busy. I catch alot of things when no admins are on, and take screenshots of them to get people banned and keep the server fun and enjoyable.(That is why i would like to become an admin) Sometimes people arent following the rules, or are mic spamming, but i can't do anything about it. Alot of the time i am on in the middle of the day when the server gets over loaded, and alot of people do things that are breaking the rules, and the server gets out of control.

Why should we accept you?: 

I am active, and respectful to everybody. I try to give people the best time they can have and make sure the server is controlled. I joke around about people and have fun. Again i want to keep the server fun and enjoyable and expand the community by asking people to try JB. I have talked to alot of admins and friended alot of them. Sometimes i play comp with them and have a good time.

Extra Information:

-I'm smelly

-My aim sucks

-I'm "Dumber Than A Rock" (According to Bballallan) :)

Edited by CookieManstahh

• 3 weeks later...

To start I will apologize that we haven't commented on your application yet.

Sometimes we like to get some extra information before posting and make sure that we make a informed decision based of what we know and what we can see in game.

This can take longer when we aren't 100% on which side of the fence we stand.

Down to business

Good points

#1 Since your application you have added 40+ hours to your game time!

#2 Known within the Jailbreak community

#3 Has read rules 

Things i think you need to improve on 

#1 Become active on the forums.

#2 I don't believe at this point your mature enough for the position.

#3 You have been letting admins know about issues on Jailbreak but you haven't actually made a player report using the proper forum

At the moment I'm going to stick with a -1

Improve on the negatives I have made and I will come back and change my response

Achievements

I think you are almost admin material, yet I want you to get an microphone first. Since I want to be able to hear you, aswell as seen/hear how mature you're in the voicechat. Im going  to -1 but however if  you get a mic and start to speak on the server i might change my answer

31 minutes ago, KeeD said:

I think you are almost admin material, yet I want you to get an microphone first. Since I want to be able to hear you, aswell as seen/hear how mature you're in the voicechat. Im going  to -1 but however if  you get a mic and start to speak on the server i might change my answer

Thank u neko! I might start using my mic. If i do i will start in a couple of days

Posted  Edited by bballallan

The Good:

• You are active
  • You call me on when there is trouble on the server and provide screenshots
  • You seem mature through text chat
  • Know the rules

Where You Can Improve:

• Forum Activity
  • Getting a mic isn't necessary but it helps with controlling the server

The Bad:

• Never seen you on ct due to no mic
  • No player reports

For these reasons i am going be giving you a Neutral Leaning towards +1

Edited by bballallan

Hello

Thank you for applying for CSGO Jailbreak and we thank you for your patience. Unfortunately at this time, your application has been denied. We urge you to continue playing and stay active! If in the future you would like to apply for admin about we ask you wait until you've improved in the following areas;

• Communication with players
  • Create player reports to help admins when they are offline. It can also prove to us you are capable of making decisions and understanding when rules are being broken
  • Help new players learn the game and rules
  • Improve on maturity
  • Get to know the greater community (forums, ts, etc.)

Cheers,

Hacking / sv_potato 1

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements