Pingu

Pingu's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Pingu#0004

Why were you banned?: "leaking public channels"

Why should you be unbanned?

Because I didn't leak any actual content??>> Please inform me what content I leaked that wasn't publically already known besides the fact that liloz posted on one, which he always does on every round anyways. People are aware manager apps occur even if you decide to keep them hidden... A ban of this sort seems like it would stem from me posting a screenshot of something but all I did was reference a post without stating any of the actual content it contained. I don't think people are going to CSI sherlock holmes what liloz said off of me saying there was excessive use of caps lock in the post and arrows in an image. I'll admit the message was out of place but in no way do I agree it was "leaking private channels" as described. All this shows is that criticism of anything done behind walls is unwelcome which is a dangerous precedent to set. I get it, manager apps don't tend to be peaceful, but they aren't going to get any better if you continue to just silence people who want to speak about it. Again and again, in this community, it's ingrained that everything must be handled behind doors where absolutely no one can see and that's why you have major leaking issues in the first place. I say this not to take the blame away from myself but to point out why it happens all the time. I don't expect some revolution to come from this but to expect everyone to be silent about things they may not agree with seems tyrannical at best. If my intention was to leak details about the application in question I could have just as simply posted and spread screenshots.

Achievements

just because u mentioned me gonna respond

you gave specific information about a private post in a public channel and wouldn't say who you got the leak from, cus... that's a leak. you just teased the info... obviously to try and cause problems

43 minutes ago, Pingu said:

All this shows is that criticism of anything done behind walls is unwelcome which is a dangerous precedent to set.

all this shows is that you cant get information you shouldnt have and cause issues with it

43 minutes ago, Pingu said:

Again and again, in this community, it's ingrained that everything must be handled behind doors where absolutely no one can see and that's why you have major leaking issues in the first place.

correct symptoms but wrong diagnosis

leaking is often overlooked if productive, though still frowned upon of course it wont lead to a ban (just a smack on the wrist), in cases with ttt mc it is just done to belittle and harass 95%+ of the time, as with cases involving you and coomi

sorry for my initial passive aggression 🙂 

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

• Liloz01 locked and unlocked this topic

You just cause problems, and we are banning people who now brag about getting leaks but doesn't say who. 

Appeal denied.

76561198043643390.png

• Ben locked this topic