Misery

Intersection

In my journey of joining and keeping a staff position, I have always looked up to you-- probably more than anyone else. I saw the way you responded to appeals, how detailed you were in your work, the way you dealt with players in the server, and how much everyone else liked you on staff. I knew that was exactly how I wanted to admin. Before I even became staff, you were helping me out to figure out logs, and death scenes, taking personal time when you weren't even playing, to teach a lowly would-be admin like myself. It was because of you that I have grown so much in this server and made such close friends in the community. Thank you for everything, Misery. You have been an amazing leader. You will be missed dearly. 

2-Danni-Transparent.png.6b1e25c0d240691a3bc8cb5e75384e97.png

Honestly, it's surprising to realize that times change really fast here. One moment we're just playing with each other as random players on a server, the next thing I know we're both admins on another.

It is without a doubt to say that you had a lasting impact on the development of Vanilla. Hell, many of us would argue you did more work then Waylon! /s  When I first heard about you becoming admin on Vanilla, I was surprised and couldn't wait to see what you brought. And boy was I in awe. From building this community from the ground up since its start, taking initiative and setting a magnificent standard that many of us look up to today, thank you for all of your hard work as a wonderful Senior Admin. 

Most importantly however, thank you for being such an amazing friend. I'd arguably say that I got to know you a lot longer compared to the other Vanilla staff members due to our history on Rotation. Moments where we'd go at it with one another or laughing at unfortunate circumstances like a mistimed TP into a C4 you planted. We've had in-depth chats about Rotation and Vanilla respectively, and discussions about staffing. You were even down to sponsor me as well, which may seem like nepotism at first, but honestly I really appreciate the faith that you had in me admining here as well despite me feeling hesitant at the time. 

Although your heart may not be the most into the server anymore due to prioritizing your health and the current server's changing dynamics, I do hope I get to see you around still, whether it be on Vanilla or Rotation, and of course on your own time. Thank you for your wonderful service, and thank you for being an amazing pal. Love ya Les Mis.

I don't play on TTT, but you seem like a genuinely nice person to be around based on the convos we had. I hope you continue to stay with us.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

(pretend i wrote a start of value here)

you were fun to play with on rotation, and i was surprised, in hindsight probably shouldn't have been, when you got vanilla admin, and while i didnt talk to you much since then you were very present whenever i was on vanilla and you were a fun and good admin, sad to see you resign, but do what makes you happy.

i cant believe i didnt see this until now.

2Q-1.png