BunnyFox

Are you disappointed with the turn out of the 2016 US Presidential Election?

Are you disappointed with the outcome of the US Presidential Election?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Are you disappointed with the outcome of the US Presidential Election?

If you ask me this post it just a :triggered:-fest. Anyways, I think Trump might be okay as president (better than that lying and manipulative lizard lady).

Cringe

On 11/10/2016 at 6:42 PM, Major_Push said:

Look, if more people are democrat then it makes sense to represent them more than the republicans.

It honestly makes no sense to fuck over the majority simply so you don't fuck over the minority. How is having an actual democracy unfair?

How is it possibly unfair to treat everyone equally? Isn't that the whole point of democracy? 

As people always say "Democracy doesn't not work just because you lost".  If somehow Trump got 200,000 more votes and wins the popular vote then I'll accept him as my president. I'll accept it with completely open arms, which is much more than Trump's done with Obama up until this year. I'll still complain about the electoral college, but I'll accept him and the republicans. But as it is now, his presidency only exists due to archaic laws.

And if he only wins due to the technicality, then he's not my president. And if the president-elect could spend almost 8 years denying the current president's legitimacy, then so can I!

"Look, if more people are democrat then it makes sense to represent them more than the republicans." 

California, Texas, New York, and Florida have the largest populations in the United States. If we were to vote only based on popular vote, then what is the point of the other 46 states voting. The other 46 states dont want to be ruled over by these 4. I live in California, but I sure as hell don't want CA to have complete control of say in government. We are the most schizo state in the U.S. hell we voted last election on building fucking trains and voted no on fixing our water issues. 

"One of the reasons for the electoral college was because it was much harder to count all of the votes and have them sent in on the day of the election so they decided to just elect a few people who'll do it for them. But guess what? Information is now almost instantaneous! We have the election results in on the SAME day as the election. It's obsolete and should be removed. "

AND NO! The founding fathers designed the electoral college the same way as to why we have the senate and house. It has nothing to do with counting votes.

In all honesty, the people and ESPECIALLY THE MEDIA are really antagonizing Donald Trump.

Feel free to consider this "manipulation" or "propoganda". At the end of the day, it's video footage of what he ACTUALLY said.

Seriously, he's not going to kill the country and (hopefully) go into World War III and shit.

Now, I did go with Hillary Clinton only because she's democratic. I do not agree with Republican views on the economy with taxes and such. Cutting taxes is a terrible idea because if you do, something will have to go up to balance everything out. We lose taxes, we lose something with it. It's just not this simple. 

Trump did take back things he said like appointing Hillary Clinton to president and he said himself he's going to support and protect the LGBTQ community, which is very surprising considering he's Republican.

I am mostly worried though about what will happen to certain minority groups, like muslims, since I am one. Along with that, I'm even more worried about the Climate Change issue since he doesn't believe Climate Change is real.

I don't like Donald Trump. I don't necessarily hate him though. I think he could be a great leader if some his view points could change though and I pray they do for the better.

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif