BunnyFox

Are you disappointed with the turn out of the 2016 US Presidential Election?

Are you disappointed with the outcome of the US Presidential Election?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Are you disappointed with the outcome of the US Presidential Election?

The thing I hate is that it was literally between those 2 the 2 worst people to ever be candidates. Trump won that's it I guess all you can do is pray that he doesn't fuck up on something that then sparks another world war because this time it would be the last.

but im in the UK and it's not my country so idgaf what happens if he fucks up america it's their own fault if he makes america "great" again then I guess everyone would praise him.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Sacrifice_Hodor

All the millennials and liberals in CA don't know what losing is. To them there is no such thing as losing, only winning or getting a participation medal. They lost and they don't know how to handle, so now they are taking the streets and protesting. 

They also think Clinton won because she has the popular vote and argue the electoral college is stupid. Sadly they don't know if 1) you take away all the dead people votes and illegel votes then Clinton would not have the popular vote. 2) The electoral college is designed to provent large states from overpowering small states and controling the government!

Edited by Sacrifice_Hodor

20 hours ago, Major_Push said:

I'm disappointed that he won because of the broken electoral college system.

Hillary won the popular vote but lost the electoral votes. So the last 2 republican presidents (Trump and Bush) have only won because of the electoral college.

Either way, the silver lining of it all is that California's chances of seceding have gone up. #Calexit

The elecotral votes are desigend perfectly, It prevents large states like california from overpowering smaller states, California has a large population and could influence a lot of votes. If you look at the map, all of Clintons votes were in the LARGE states. All of Trumps were in the smaller states and a few large states. Trump won becasue he covered more states that had lower populations.

Ether way it was going to turn out disappointing. 

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

I went through my options, 3rd Party, Trump or Hillary. I picked Trump, so I am quite happy. Trump isn't as bad as people made him out to be because people are scared of change. He cares about this country which was why he ran in the first place. Also, he makes spicy memes. 

Trump-Cinco-de-Mayo.jpg

LWgckY.jpg

lQyfpkN.png

And Putin and Tradeau already wanna work with us. GG boys, record DOW Jones. We did it. 

MAGA

Posted  Edited by Impaled

I mean I randomly found out the result at 4 in the morning from a friend when I was too tired to care and right now I still don't have any positive or negative emotions about it. Man serious answers like this are so boring. Well mine is at least.

Edited by Impaled

I get triggered when people don't do their research, yet blindly support a political party/candidate. But oh well, not much you can do about the masses if they don't want to rise out of their stupidity.

This is fucking 1984 by George Orwell. On steroids.

6 hours ago, Sacrifice_Hodor said:

The elecotral votes are desigend perfectly, It prevents large states like california from overpowering smaller states, California has a large population and could influence a lot of votes. If you look at the map, all of Clintons votes were in the LARGE states. All of Trumps were in the smaller states and a few large states. Trump won becasue he covered more states that had lower populations.

Ah yes.

Democracy, where some people's votes are more valuable than the votes of others.

How the fuck is "protecting" the minority by fucking the majority over any better than "protecting" the majority by fucking over the minority? Either way, clearly there's a massive difference in the ideology of the south/midwest and the west coast/north east coast. 

It would make sense for the liberal states to just split off and do their own thing. The Southern/MidWestern Americans are not the same as the Western/NorthEastern Americans. After 8 years of gridlock due to our differences, I think it's time for us to go our separate ways. California staying in the union hurts conservatives since it's a large outlier. And California staying in the union hates Californians since they don't have the same ideals as the rest of the united states.

7 hours ago, Sacrifice_Hodor said:

All the millennials and liberals in CA don't know what losing is. To them there is no such thing as losing, only winning or getting a participation medal. They lost and they don't know how to handle, so now they are taking the streets and protesting. 

They also think Clinton won because she has the popular vote and argue the electoral college is stupid. Sadly they don't know if 1) you take away all the dead people votes and illegel votes then Clinton would not have the popular vote. 2) The electoral college is designed to provent large states from overpowering small states and controling the government!

1) Proof that the election was rigged? If you have any then please show it. Because you're implying that over 200,000 votes were faked.

2) Once again, how the hell does that make any sense? The whole point of a democracy is literally to give everyone an equal playing field. How is it fair for California to not have equal representation? 

Also, we don't know what losing is?

THE FUCKING NEW PRESIDENT SPENT YEARS DENYING THAT OBAMA WAS A FUCKING AMERICAN. Jesus christ the hypocrisy. At least we have a reason to bitch about Trump, which is that he LOST the popular vote. The last 2 republicans have now have won because of the electoral college.

We have a reason to be angry. Being angry because your president is black is childish. Thinking that your president is a secret muslim trying to destroy the country is childish. Being angry because you're not properly represented (A wyoming citizen's vote is stronger than a Californian's) is not childish.

If I recall correctly, a certain country split off from the British because it wasn't being represented properly. Regardless of whether or not you like Trump, you can not act like we don't have a reason to be angry. Get off your high horse.

At the very least, Californians should continue supporting Calexit until it gets proper representation (no more electoral college).

"Be good people"

1 minute ago, Major_Push said:

Also, we don't know what losing is?

THE FUCKING NEW PRESIDENT SPENT YEARS DENYING THAT OBAMA WAS A FUCKING AMERICAN. Jesus christ the hypocrisy. At least we have a reason to bitch about Trump, which is that he LOST the popular vote. The last 2 republicans have now have won because of the electoral college.

We have a electoral college for few reason. Keep in mind, they do not actually vote until in December, which is why there's a petition going on to ask them to change for Hillary.

As for the reason:

1. Basically what I said above, they do not vote until December

2. We have smaller states, so if we get rid of this, majority of the cities are democrat, which would be unfair.

However, I don't want California to leave the union. There's a solution to prevent this: Split California in 4 ways.

How would it work?

While Texas and Alaska is large in landmass, California is most populated state, and THEY need split to add 4 new U.S State.

This will help to keep us even.

76561198043643390.png

7 minutes ago, Benroyjam said:

We have a electoral college for few reason. Keep in mind, they do not actually vote until in December, which is why there's a petition going on to ask them to change for Hillary.

As for the reason:

1. Basically what I said above, they do not vote until December

2. We have smaller states, so if we get rid of this, majority of the cities are democrat, which would be unfair.

However, I don't want California to leave the union. There's a solution to prevent this: Split California in 4 ways.

How would it work?

While Texas and Alaska is large in landmass, California is most populated state, and THEY need split to add 4 new U.S State.

This will help to keep us even.

Look, if more people are democrat then it makes sense to represent them more than the republicans.

It honestly makes no sense to fuck over the majority simply so you don't fuck over the minority. How is having an actual democracy unfair?

How is it possibly unfair to treat everyone equally? Isn't that the whole point of democracy? 

As people always say "Democracy doesn't not work just because you lost".  If somehow Trump got 200,000 more votes and wins the popular vote then I'll accept him as my president. I'll accept it with completely open arms, which is much more than Trump's done with Obama up until this year. I'll still complain about the electoral college, but I'll accept him and the republicans. But as it is now, his presidency only exists due to archaic laws.

One of the reasons for the electoral college was because it was much harder to count all of the votes and have them sent in on the day of the election so they decided to just elect a few people who'll do it for them. But guess what? Information is now almost instantaneous! We have the election results in on the SAME day as the election. It's obsolete and should be removed. 

And if he only wins due to the technicality, then he's not my president. And if the president-elect could spend almost 8 years denying the current president's legitimacy, then so can I!

"Be good people"

32 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

I think it's time for us to go our separate ways.

At the very least, Californians should continue supporting Calexit until it gets proper representation (no more electoral college).

20 hours ago, Cypher said:

Won't happen.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Posted  Edited by Major_Push
1 minute ago, Addy said:

Trump winning: Won't happen.

Brexit winning: Won't happen.

Calexit winning: Won't happen.

Still got 2 more years before we decide if we want to actually start the process. Why do the other states even want California?

Let us go and take your newly found conservative dominance. 

Plus, we're just a welfare state aren't we? We should be cut off and let to fend for ourselves. So this should be a non-issue. #Calexit!

If for some reason you want to keep California then it shouldn't be too hard to give California fair representation (as well as all the other large states). Honestly, WHY IS POPULAR VOTE EVEN A BAD THING? It's literally what democracy's about.

Edited by Major_Push

"Be good people"

1 minute ago, Major_Push said:

Trump winning: Won't happen.

Yeah, and people also said Hillary wasn't going to win. It was pretty much 50/50 and she lost.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

SDjQmNz.png

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Just now, Addy said:

Yeah, and people also said Hillary wasn't going to win. It was pretty much 50/50 and she lost.

Good!

Calexit now has 50/50 odds!

That's perfectly fine with me. Trump had those same odds too. And so did Brexit! There's also a 50/50 chance that a blackhole will murder us all tomorrow! Oh my god, who knew that statistics was so easy! Well, say hello to the Country of California boys!

"Be good people"

4 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

Good!

That's perfectly fine with me. Trump had those same odds too. And so did Brexit! There's also a 50/50 chance that a blackhole will murder us all tomorrow! Oh my god, who knew that statistics was so easy! Well, say hello to the Country of California boys!

/sigh

oh well, i tried

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

SDjQmNz.png

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

11 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

Good!

get your shit away with Calexit

Posted  Edited by MrRabbit

I don't recall mentioning Calexit, but it seems to have worked it's way in to the discussion xP

Edited by MrRabbit