BunnyFox

Are you disappointed with the turn out of the 2016 US Presidential Election?

Are you disappointed with the outcome of the US Presidential Election?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Are you disappointed with the outcome of the US Presidential Election?

I have been supporting Trump since the beginning of the primaries so I think it is safe to say I am happy with this outcome seeing that he fought against everything this world had to offer and managed to still beat them. 

Time to make America great again folks.

I don't support Trump but I'm not mad that he won. He was very smart by saying very controversial things to get the medias attention, then by distracting the other runners by getting off topic during debates, and finally visiting a lot of smaller town for rallys

Better an orange and racist oompa loompa than a lying, crooked, lizard lady who likes wars with Russia and hot dogs with no buns.

But seriously, both are terrible, with Hillary being the worst. I do agree with CrusTi though, and if you look at interviews with him that were recorded like 20 years ago, it seems that he's been thinking about becoming a President for a long time. But who knows, he might be absolutely terrible (which is the most likely event), or he might become one of the best Presidents of America, but we won't know until January.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

I'm disappointed that he won because of the broken electoral college system.

Hillary won the popular vote but lost the electoral votes. So the last 2 republican presidents (Trump and Bush) have only won because of the electoral college.

Either way, the silver lining of it all is that California's chances of seceding have gone up. #Calexit

"Be good people"

Posted  Edited by Major_Push
21 minutes ago, Addy said:

>Trump won 29 states (with an additional electoral vote from Maine)

>Hillary won 19 states (with 3 additional electoral votes from the District of Columbia)

about a fourth of hillary's electoral votes came from one state. the one you live in.  don't complain about the system being broken when it's in your favor

/rant

Fair enough. California is an outlier which is why it really should juts get out of the union.

Washington, Oregon, and California Americans are NOT the same Americans as those in the other states. #Calexit

Also, how is protecting the minority by screwing over the majority any better than protecting the majority by screwing over the minority? It's literally worse since it goes against what a democracy should be. Either way, if Trump won the popular and lost the electoral then I'd still be saying it's a bullshit system. I'd just be happy that the bullshit turned out in my favor.

So yeah,

#CALFUCKINGEXIT

#WESTCOASTSECESSION

Edited by Major_Push

"Be good people"

7 minutes ago, RandomBear said:

The fact you support calexit is quite amazing you're fucking liberal and you wouldn't moan if trump didn't win the popular and lost, so stop moaning and learn to fucking deal with what you get and don't throw a fucking fit

I'm throwing a fit that California's not being properly represented. 

The US threw a fit and broke off from the British because it wasn't being fairly represented. Kind of ironic that people don't like the idea of California doing the same.

"Be good people"

1 minute ago, RandomBear said:

Wha you have the most electoral votes that went TO Hillary and you're one of the richest states in the US

you had the most leeway towards Hillary California is a diplomatic state so of course it'd go to Hillary I fail to see how it was "not fairly represented" you represented your love and devotion for Hillary which is a good thing but she lost at the end of the day the president cant do much anyway its the house and the state you should be worried about

I hate Hillary.

I honestly was praying that we'd just get 4 more years of gridlock and ride it out until 2020. If Trump had won but Congress turned blue then all is fine because they won't get shit done. If Hillary won then congress should have gone red. But now it's 1 party controlling everything. This was the worst case scenario in my mind. If it was all blue or all red, it's all bad news for the average person.

But all in all, popular vote is so much better than the electoral vote system. The electoral vote system is archaic and can easily be obsolete.

Plus 1st past the post is also horrible since it leads to a 2 party system every single time. Hopefully the United States fixes its terrible election system. Of the millions of Americans eligible to run, we ended up with these 2 idiots. My lord.

"Be good people"

Posted  Edited by myPHART - Edit Reason: Wanted to add some more info

I live in California, and I voted for Trump.

Why? Because I did my research on BOTH Trump and Hillary, and my god, Hillary has a vicious streak a mile wide.

All this stuff about Hillary being a defender of women's rights?

She successfully defended a child molester (mind you, it's obvious this guy did it) who savagely raped and beat a YOUNG GIRL, AND LAUGHED ABOUT IT. She made the young girl look like a perverted, mentally unstable whore, when she WASN'T. 

Trump's a racist?

Hillary's a proud "Watergate girl," which means she was, AND STILL IS, against the Civil Rights movement for blacks in the 1970s. How's that for racism?

Trump's a warmonger?

Hillary's policies basically want to provoke Russia. Not to mention all these Wikileaks. They're all solid, truthful information, but Hillary's blaming all of it on Russia. You think they're gonna take that sitting down?

Trump wants to get rid of illegal immigrants?

Blame Hillary for this immigrant nonsense. She basically FUNDED all these terrorist groups by dealing weapons to countries in the Middle East WITH KNOWN TIES TO TERRORISTS.

EDIT: Also, those terrorist groups? Russia's bombing them. So, Hillary's funding terrorist groups that Russia's fighting. Gee, I wonder why Russia is pissed off at us?

Hillary uses charity money for good things?

All the money sent to the Clinton Foundation to help Haiti when they had their earthquake crisis wasn't even spent on Haiti. In fact, the Clinton Foundation spent more of that money on OFFICE SUPPLIES. No wonder why Haiti got fucked over when Matthew hit them, they hadn't even recovered from the last natural disaster.

Rant over.

Edited by myPHART
Wanted to add some more info

Did I start a flame war?

I can understand everyone's different opinions and feelings on the matter, but I was raised to be a Democrat, and that is who I'll probably support from now until my brain decays.

I looked at this election as a historic moment for our country. To be honest, it is historic going in two different directions. If Hillary was elected, she would be the first Female president, and she would take office right after Obama, who was the first African American president. If Trump was to be elected (which he was), then the president would be someone who ran with absolutely no political background, and beat so many others who had been doing this for years.

All in all, I am still unhappy with the outcome, but I can do nothing about it, so I will just have to sit back and see what happens.

Hope I am not offending anyone's political views.

I don't really care who won, I chose third-party to be sure that they'll be back in 2020.

4 hours ago, Major_Push said:

Either way, the silver lining of it all is that California's chances of seceding have gone up. #Calexit

I was browsing on Facebook and I found this:

7773d386b95a.png

It's trending, only 11k so far.

76561198043643390.png

Oh boy.

RIP Legal Weed in Cali.

Also, let's see if RIP gay marriage and RIP abortions.

Let's see if the republicans stick with what they stand for (states' rights) or if they're going to use their newfound power to override the states' decisions. 

"Be good people"

I'll laugh if Califonia leaves. They rely on government funding for the wildfires. Then they leave and they will be SOL. US firefighters will be waiting on US border holding back the flames as Cali burns down ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). 

I may give you stage 7 cancer