Name:

PTXJJ

SteamID:

Punished by:

Anime Queerdo

Reason for the punishment:

Warned

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I have been warned for killing a player that discombobulated me so I shot them. apparently this is against the rules so I was warned. There is no way to  appeal warns so I am putting this here as otherwise i will end up being banned for being over warnings for things like this. 

The rules on the official rules for this server clearly state. 

The following are a couple of examples of VALID reasons to kill another player. Once again, this list is not exhaustive. If you can justify using game play related reasoning that isn’t obviously flawed or stupid, chances are it is fine. Note that these may be reasonably suspicious actions or traitorous (KOS) acts:

Hide contents
  • They shot at or near you/other players who you believe to be innocent.
  • They’ve killed or are in the process or killing an Innocent, a Detective, or somebody that you believe to be Innocent.
  • They’re blocking your path and have refused to move after being asked and given a reasonable amount of time to respond (3 - 5 seconds).
  • They have a traitor weapon and haven’t proven themselves to be trustworthy. 
  • They are following you and have not stopped after being asked to and given a reasonable amount of time (5 to 10 seconds) to respond.
  • They were implicated by the last words of a dead innocent / detective (I’m with XYZ, XYZ acts suspiciously found as last words on the body).
  • You hear somebody get killed and see that no body was identified. When you enter the room to investigate, they seem to be the only person that could have done it.
  • They entered the Traitor room.
  • They threw a fire nade / discombob / any type of nade that can do damage near other Innocents.

This clearly shows my kill was following the rules of the server. This does not state it has to damage a player.  Could this wording be changed if this is how the server rules are going to be interpreted.   

For example this would make more sense:

They threw a fire nade / discombob / any type of nade that did damage near other Innocents.

TTT2 Anacry baby

Look, referring back to the reasoning for the warn (You did not take fall damage from the discombob, still RDM), it is only KOSable if the discombob thrown dealt damage to someone, via prop or fall damage, however through checking logs when it was available, it had done no damage. If you kept the logs, you may post them here and I will revert the warn. That being a doubtful sentence, I refuse to lift the warn. 

Besides, it will fall off this Saturday, like all your other warns have. The warn is just a reminder to not do something, not something that require getting a civil courts lawyer and cracking out the rule book and waving it around like your own bible.

Best of the uwu's