OneBitGaming

OneBitGaming's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: Ringo

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158792627

Reason: MRDM/Big BOOM BOOM BOOM

Admin: Yogi

Why this should be revoked:

The reason the two 327th and ARC heavy Thorn died was because of multicable det packs I placed as a joke, but with no intent to blow them up at all, I guess you could say out of pure boredom there was nothing going on, the server had no events or Sims. I'll admit fault to placing them but I will not admit fault to killing those 3 troopers. I have been on that server for too long now without a single warn or ban. I was staff once myself. There was 2 327th the names of which I don't remember. They were sitting and having a conversation I was listening too when a couple mic spammers came by. I forted the 2 327th and me to keep them away. I placed some det packs knowing they have the power to kill but with no intent on killing them. I left the fort and ARC Heavy Thorn walked into the fort and activated the dets I came in screaming NO DONT DO IT! as they all exploded. I didnt touch the dets, it was Thorn who activated them. I don't understand why I am to be blamed for their deaths when I wasn't even the one who killed them. That's like arresting the gun store owner for selling a gun to someone that killed someone. I shouldn't be banned or punished for MRDM because of Thorn's actions. I wish I had a recording so you may all see it from my perspective.