Hauss

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:601016458

Punished by:

??

Reason for the punishment:

??

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Apparently I got warned yesterday around 9:40pm, i wasn't playing this time but the thing is that i got warned last night, a guy told me that in game today and i just checked if thats true, it is. I talked to lord of burgers wich was the man who warned me and heres his response unknown.png?width=907&height=98 thats it, thank you!

Spoiler

yeah, basically i warned hauss yesterday for something that was reasonable in my eyes, but i cannot remember for the life of me what it was. because i can't remember why i warned hauss, i think it's fine for the warn to be removed. i should've taken a screenshot or at least written a simple explanation for the warn in the warn itself. my bad

also the report was a previous map report, that's why hauss wasn't on when he got warned

all in all, the warn should be removed as it's a mistake on my part

Posted  Edited by Berrawyn
On 6/29/2021 at 4:46 PM, lord of burgers said:

yeah, basically i warned hauss yesterday for something that was reasonable in my eyes, but i cannot remember for the life of me what it was. because i can't remember why i warned hauss, i think it's fine for the warn to be removed. i should've taken a screenshot or at least written a simple explanation for the warn in the warn itself. my bad

also the report was a previous map report, that's why hauss wasn't on when he got warned

all in all, the warn should be removed as it's a mistake on my part

If it is in reference to this warn (Mon, 28 Jun 2021 21:41:25 GMT) then you can go into the infractions webpage and remove it for yourself with a reason. If you issued the warn then felt it was unjust or forgot the reason for it, you can remove it without approval, you would only need approval if it was a different admin. 
@lord of burgers

Edited by Berrawyn

Best of the uwu's