Name:

Banta

SteamID:

Punished by:

2 Dad's

Reason for the punishment:

Killing a kos'ed person

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Irongrinder was kos'ed by sunbeam and i killed iron. Yes i was a bit toxic in the report, but as ban said "The KOS was obviously fake." How am i suppose to know that im not the one who put it? Nor was i with either of them at the time of the kos, so i followed it as inno's do. so what i want to know is how was i suppose to know?!?!?!?!

😞

Edited by Banta
:(

The reason behind the ban is that you and Sunbeam and others were joking about KOSing him. In the middle of that joking, Sunbeam said "KOS iron" while they were both surrounded by other players. You went out of your way to seek out the group, find iron, and kill him in front of a bunch of people because you thought it would be funny and you thought you could get away with it. You know just as well as everybody else that the KOS was false. This is compounded by the fact that you left literally seconds after receiving the warn, which leads me to believe you were attempting to evade the ban you knew you had coming, which only validates the ban more. I did reduce the ban down to 6 hours, as advised by fellow staff members, as your last ban was too far back to scale. However, I think you intentionally did this to pick on the kid that you had spent all night picking on. I will advise @The1337Gh0st and others not to remove the ban, but ultimately it is their decision beyond this explanation.

2-Danni-Transparent.png.6b1e25c0d240691a3bc8cb5e75384e97.png

Posted  Edited by Banta - Edit Reason: I am a dickhead and a bitch, but i dont bully people

Bruh my internet crash it happens all the time, and when i tried to rejoin thats when i saw the ban. How else would i know i was banned? Oh and i bidnt see the last part i got on at 6pm? and left at 7pm then got back on at like 1am.

Edited by Banta
I am a dickhead and a bitch, but i dont bully people

While the ban itself has expired by now, I believe it should stay seeing as what transpired. Personally speaking, I believe that it wouldn't be too far-fetched for you to do something like this. I also want to point out that you aren't telling the truth that you truly crashed. According to our logs, you disconnected instead of timing out. If your internet had truly crashed, it would have said you timed out instead of disconnecting, showing that you are lying about crashing this time. Your history also shows that you are a trouble-maker on the server, and according to this warn (even though it was removed to correct it), it shows that in the past you were willing to make a false KOS against other players. Therefore, I will be denying this appeal.

If you believe that this ban was not fair, you can submit an abuse report here: https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports-form/

Achievements