jdc32

jdc32's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): jdc32

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:458624751

Admin that banned you: Ves

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Dear Reader -

I had poured hundreds of hours into this server for myself to only get permanently banned because a series of foolish decisions that I had made. The reason for the punishments that I have received were because I used a macro to help me bhop. There is no excuse that I have to make for myself cheating because I knew that I did not have to skills to keep up with the other server members, so I had decided to use a Logitech macro that would grant me an unfair advantage. I'm sorry for making the choice to use this software so that I can have a better time while the cost was other player's enjoyment of the server, it was a selfish act. This server had helped me to get through the boring hours of the summer last year and was one of the few servers that I could keep on logging into everyday having fun for hours and staying on the server until one in the morning. It has been almost a year since I had last logged onto this server. I would greatly appreciate if I was to be given another chance to play in this server. 

- jdc32

• 3 weeks later...

It has been almost a year since your last ban, so I've decided to give you one last chance. You have a pretty rough record of this stuff, so this chance comes with a catch - if you repeat any of your previous actions again, your permanent ban will be reinstated with a very low chance of ever being appealed again.

I will unban the account listed in this appeal, your alt will remain banned permanently.

Thanks for the appeal!

Unbanned.

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png