Wizardtastic

Wizardtastic's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: wizardtastic

My SteamID: 76561199166802683

Reason: Killing people

Admin: I do not know

Why this should be revoked:

My little brother had gotten on my pc until I kicked him off but i did not know he had killed anyone yet. Then i went to use the bathroom a little bit after I hoped back on and I found once again on my pc. This will not happen again and i am dearlly sorry that my little brother got on to my pc and killed those people.

Signed,

Wizardtastic

Wizardtastic

Hello. I was the Admin that gave you the ban. To clarify, the ban was for Mass RDM. So, essentially what I observed was you shot one player in the Debrief room, and then killed a player. After this point, I began spectating you. I will admit, while I was spectating, there was a change in character (different movements, behavior seemed different). After leaving and rejoining, you had killed another player, and at this point I jailtp'ed you. The jailtp was an immediate thing, and after tp'ing, you were talking in voice, which leads me to believe that it was not your brother. 

If your story holds true, then I would only be led to believe of the 1 kill, which wouldn't prompt the given punishment. I don't believe that you should be unbanned completely, but I would feel comfortable with a shortened ban, to maybe 3 days (per management approval).

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

To point out something that seemed fishy. Of the people killed the first person was a 41st officer who had previously refused to host tryouts for you. Kind of seems suspicious that, of the people "your brother" killed, he hunted down an afk person who told you to get lost earlier

The 41st officer did not let me tryout cause of discord and i understand that completely. I would have came  back to him when i have discord. I am deeply sorry for what my little brother did. I would accept the 3 day ban if permitted. If not, I'll just make sure to torture my little brother a little.

Wizardtastic

Considering what has been said here by two admins and the high unlikely hood of your "brother" getting on and having the same voice as you only to kill multiple people, we will be denying your appeal. Feel free to wait out your ban.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

Posted  Edited by Wizardtastic

I accept my ban. I am dearly sorry for what my brother did. He's going to get a little torturing for this one. Sorry that you had to go through all of this.

Signed:

Wizardtastic 

Edited by Wizardtastic

Wizardtastic