MutedMike

Resigning from TTT Anarchy staff!!!

Guys I didn't wanna do this someone bought me State of Decay 2 and I said a while ago that if someone bought this for me I would resign so guys here's my resignation post please don't miss me too much!!!

perfection_50.jpg.62e15c78e81618c7be49436b8df5abc9.jpg

You have broken the Low Quality Content rule, and therefore have been given a warning point.
Evidence: https://gflclan.com/topic/77705-resigning-from-ttt-anarchy-staff/{PUT LINK TO EVIDENCE HERE}
Punishment: 1 warning point lasting a week

Shit Posting

Do NOT create low-quality posts (ie. "shit posts") outside of the proper subforum (click here for the subforum). Moderators will usually just move these types of posts to the proper subforum with no issue, but the repeated violation of this rule will result in disciplinary action.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

(real)

wait this isn't the right subforum shit

also I'm sorry for low quality next time I'll upload it to 1080p

5 minutes ago, Aurora said:
You have broken the Low Quality Content rule, and therefore have been given a warning point.
Evidence: https://gflclan.com/topic/77705-resigning-from-ttt-anarchy-staff/{PUT LINK TO EVIDENCE HERE}
Punishment: 1 warning point lasting a week

Shit Posting

Do NOT create low-quality posts (ie. "shit posts") outside of the proper subforum (click here for the subforum). Moderators will usually just move these types of posts to the proper subforum with no issue, but the repeated violation of this rule will result in disciplinary action.

you're not a forum manager you can't do this to me

also hi guys 🙂

also since I'm resigning I'm taggin all of my friends cause that's how I thin it works

@hibob222 my facorite manager of all time
@3 can't live without you
@zurenea awesome
@1337-ghost yea
@buriss(real) tgabj you for the ban
@Big Guy you ghave a big thumbs down

perfection_50.jpg.62e15c78e81618c7be49436b8df5abc9.jpg