Name:

luck boschetti

SteamID:

Punished by:

I dont know

Reason for the punishment:

rdm

Why should your punishment be revoked?

its been a good amount of months since my banning. I would really love to come back to this server since its the only thing that brings me to GMOD. I really miss the roles and community in this server and I'm hoping to get one more shot. I remember my last game I played I  pushed  two dect off the map and  although i don't agree with how severe  the punishment's was, i understand my past mistakes all added up to my perma ban. I do understand what i was doing wrong and ope to come back and some have fun again. 

-Reformed Luck B

I'm neutral about this.

I've played with you sparsely, but with the time that I have, you used slurs and broke rules very often. That was all a long time ago though, and if you really have reformed I don't see why we shouldn't let you back in. However, this seems kinda hastily put together, so I still have some lingering doubt. Hence, I'm neutral towards this appeal being accepted.

Also, you were permanently banned by MutedMike for several bans consistently attributed to RDM.

5638C2BF-743C-4A28-920A-1213BDC7A345.gif.09e57b872322e41971dd36a75c880bb7.gif

Hello!

Due to the admin that had banned you no longer being staff on the server + vague recollection or context around your original ban, i've decided to accept this removal, but with a warning that if issues are caused the ban will be reapplied as a perma once again.