StanicEnemy

BF3 Server?

Hello,i was playing bf3 in gfl's server alot really alot,that was two years ago and even people here wanted me to become a admin for bf3 servers which i didnt accept it,im asking if bf3 servers still exists.. cause I cannot find it anymore,i want the old server back where I have fun unlike other servers.

5TRI53w.jpg

Although the OP's question was answered, I want to give a bit more details on why we shut down the BattleField 3 server (TDM). Unfortunately, they weren't generating enough donations. With that said, at the time, our TDM (Team DeathMatch) server was hosted on shared hosting which costed us $80.00/m. EA/DICE doesn't offer great modding support for BF3 servers and also had slot fees.

The only things we offered Supporters/VIPs included a reserved slot and auto team-balance immunity (along with a couple other small things). This resulted in little to no donations from our BF3 server, which we were paying $80.00/m for.

Overall, I would love to have a BF3 server (personally, I play BF3 very often). But unfortunately, it is just not worth it with how much it costs us a month and little to no donations we would get from it.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, Roy said:

Although the OP's question was answered, I want to give a bit more details on why we shut down the BattleField 3 server (TDM). Unfortunately, they weren't generating enough donations. With that said, at the time, our TDM (Team DeathMatch) server was hosted on shared hosting which costed us $80.00/m. EA/DICE doesn't offer great modding support for BF3 servers and also had slot fees.

The only things we offered Supporters/VIPs included a reserved slot and auto team-balance immunity (along with a couple other small things). This resulted in little to no donations from our BF3 server, which we were paying $80.00/m for.

Overall, I would love to have a BF3 server (personally, I play BF3 very often). But unfortunately, it is just not worth it with how much it costs us a month and little to no donations we would get from it.

Thanks.

Thank you for the best information,sadly that was the only server i enjoyed so far. 
$80.00 is too much.

5TRI53w.jpg