BNK_BlackPanther

what does the word love mean to you

what does love mean to me well it used to mean alot but now i feel no love cause it used to be about affection and spending time but also love is like a stove burns you when its hot- Roy Orbison  but i curious to know what others think love means -BKN_BlackPanther

BNK_BlackPanther
  BNKSpray.jpgBNKSpray.jpg
BNK_BlackPanther

Posted  Edited by Astropig

well it depends on if its family or romantic if its family its ur stuck with those people like it or not so you have to stick together. 

if its romantic for a man its willing to do anything to protect wife/girlfriend including dying and to put them and their needs first instead of yours also to  take care and love them forever. For a girl its being loyal and loving, sticking by him and helping him when he needs it most and always being there for him.

Edited by Astropig

e3bea2269b0a901c057664df5fe5225c.jpg

Affection, compassion, sensation, trust and integrity, understanding and tolerance.

Those are only some of the things it means to me, but you get the point :)

If you wish to talk to me, send me a PM but it's easier to reach me on Steam.

vf05UJb.jpg

I see too many examples nowadays concerning love and I believe many have the wrong idea about it sometimes. To me it's a strange feeling. Like, you know you're in the right place in a general sense of the word, and even if things may not go as you had wished part of the time, you're still going to be loyal because there's some sort of mutual feeling there regardless if it's romantic or platonic.

Meh, Attraction, loyalty and willing to give sacrifices(Just like for the nation), honesty and etc...

I don't believe in the materialistic things that are involved in bf and gf relations, seems kinda shallow for me to some extend when it crosses the border that steel chains and money replace emotion to some extend. 

02-416x277.jpg

love in my point of view has nothing to do with lust or attraction but loyalty. Love is when you don't see some one for they're abilities but who they are what they are interested in and what do. Love is when you don't have to force some one to wanna be around you they just naturally want to be around you. Love is knowing they have your back no matter what even through your biggest fuck ups. knowing that they will be there for the good the bad and the ugly.

The Legendary DeathTheKid

#Areyoutryingtoassumeifimaweaponoramister

th.jpg