Gavarelli

Im Quitting the community.

Im sad to say. i will be leaving the community. im sure nobody will miss me, and this is pointless, but honestly im fed up with the toxicity and all of that other stuff. its too much for me and im just done. same with my demotion, while it was completely fair, im still sad about it. i feel like most of this community hates me and i dont think i will be coming back. see you guys... i dont know. probably never again. bye bye!

e

i don't hate you. you received a lot of harassment on the server and i am sorry that you had to experience that. i hope that your leave will provide some peace of mind and that you'll either feel comfortable coming back eventually or find something else that brings you fulfilment. take care gav

piss

I really am sad to see you go. I thought generally you were a fun player to be around, pretty funny at times, and I definitely think other people thought the same thing. While you being admin didn't work out, I don't think that makes you a bad person. There are plenty of fun players that I don't believe would do well as admin, and that is part of what makes them fun, always acting professional isn't always the best thing. While I am sure that the demotion wasn't the most fun thing ever, I still am sure that plenty of the community thinks you are a good person. Anyway, I think that it is a totally valid decision to leave anarchy for the toxicity, it can make it really unfun at times. I think that in general the community is fun, but I can understand that not everyone feels this way. Well gav, I hope to see you again at some point, but maybe not. Take care, and enjoy living your life! image.png.9e638f73b4c89aba0766cdc90f114d1a.png

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

Yeah I mean it was just too much for me and my demotion was the last thing that really burnt me out, I may come back but I may not. I feel like this opens me up to streaming now and I have more time to work on the things I love. Take care everyone. This is me, signing out, for probably the last time.

e

Bye dude. I sorry you feel like this, Like neon cat said. I always thought you were a fun player to play with, I just try to enjoy with the people I met and memory them for who they are and why I will think of them when I gonna back to my past, I always thought of you as the person in the community we know. I hope on your path to life and try to enjoy every moment because its doesn't last forever, So try enjoy your life and try complete stuff you like because its rewarding. But I hope you try to live life to the end because we won't have it forever, Nice been seeing you and hope you come back.

Signed by.

Dmitri Criswell

Just a gamer and helpful person.

although i didnt know you for long im sorry that you had to experience this and i hope some of my words in the past have brought comfort. i was kind of a dick about the demotion to other people and i hope that forgiveness can be found for my dumb actions heated in the moment. take care!! i hope to catch one of your streams soon ❤️

Achievements