Joshy

Halloween plans?

Are you going to go trick or treating or dress up this year?  We want to keep up family outfits so we're planning to dress my daughter as Rapunzel in Tangled and we'll be the King/Queen (her parents).

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I bought a very cheap and shitty vampire costume and I'm going to a family party! 😛

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

I usually go to my firehouse, put my bunker pants on, and sit out front and give candy to kids that pass by. 

Sadly though, I have an evening class, so it looks like I'll be spending Halloween on Zoom (though I may still wear something to make my professor laugh)

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

We just got new decorations for my place this year. Although I need to order more spider web stuff for the front of the house. I use to be spider man every year but idk where my spider-man costume is so we will see. Although at 8pm Im going out to party haha.

Im known as ⛟⛟⛟

Tangled one is getting difficult to get everything ready so we might dress as some of the characters in stranger things.  I want to do do a white shirt and white pants and be One plus my hair has grown about that long again anyways haha.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Oh I saw this a week ago and forgot to say but I'm going to wear a maid outfit to classes

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements