Jay_

Poll To Add Faster Reload

Faster Reload  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Add Faster Reload

• Yes
    • No

Posted  Edited by Jwild

Please Leave A Reply To The Reson Behind Your Choice!

The Reason Why Faster Reload Is Critical Becasue We Already Have Faster Firerate Which Means You Have To Reload Whatever How Many Seconds After Just Reloading. So After Reloading Your Going TO Have To Reload Just Seconds After Reloading. So Its Too Slow According To The Rate Of Fire That The Player Has Already.  @Thomasdavid097

Edited by Jwild

is there a reason why you want faster reload? why is it to slow?

there needs to be info on why this should be done, for people to vote other then just vote no being they are lost on why you want it higher.

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

I voted: no.

Why? Because there is currently no need to upgrade faster reload when there is a fast technique and multiple places to hide on while reloading in all maps.

original.gif

Achievements

Nope. There's no need for this to be added, faster reload would just give people even more reason to use SMGs/Shotguns as they typically have a faster reload time as it is. Plus, as Korowa mentioned, there is already a way to reload faster if you know how to do it, so there's no real reason for this whatsoever.

GFL Banner.jpg

1 minute ago, Octavia said:

Nope. There's no need for this to be added, faster reload would just give people even more reason to use SMGs/Shotguns as they typically have a faster reload time as it is. Plus, as Korowa mentioned, there is already a way to reload faster if you know how to do it, so there's no real reason for this whatsoever.

But Remember Shotguns And SMGs Arent Overpowerd

3 minutes ago, Jwild said:

But Remember Shotguns And SMGs Arent Overpowerd

No they aren't, but they are a reason that some people leave, and if every high level starts using shotguns/smgs, that would almost certainly kill what's left of the server population.

GFL Banner.jpg

Just now, Octavia said:

No they aren't, but they are a reason that some people leave, and if every high level starts using shotguns/smgs, that would almost certainly kill what's left of the server population.

well then lower levels can buy faster reload

So you're telling me, you would want more people using SMGs/Shotguns? I just don't see the reason for adding this, when as me and Korowa have said, you can already shorten reload time quite drastically if you know how to do it.  

GFL Banner.jpg

Just now, Octavia said:

So you're telling me, you would want more people using SMGs/Shotguns? I just don't see the reason for adding this, when as me and Korowa have said, you can already shorten reload time quite drastically if you know how to do it.  

but what if noobs are playing the server u want the noobs to leave because some people have more experience. i thought ur goal was to attract more people

2 minutes ago, Jwild said:

but what if noobs are playing the server u want the noobs to leave because some people have more experience. i thought ur goal was to attract more people

Now you've contradicted yourself. You want to add fast reload because we have fast firerate, and want fast reload to go along with it, which would make it even quicker to reload than it does already. Adding fast reload would make people leave even more than they do already, because they would constantly be being killed by people having seemingly infinite ammo with the XM1014 or the MAG-7. I also know that nobody likes being killed by shotguns as it is already, and adding to that would only make the server worse.

GFL Banner.jpg

2 minutes ago, Octavia said:

Now you've contradicted yourself. You want to add fast reload because we have fast firerate, and want fast reload to go along with it, which would make it even quicker to reload than it does already. Adding fast reload would make people leave even more than they do already, because they would constantly be being killed by people having seemingly infinite ammo with the XM1014 or the MAG-7. I also know that nobody likes being killed by shotguns as it is already, and adding to that would only make the server worse.

well theres only one solution

TAKE OUT THE SMGS AND SHOTGUNS(but this will never happen so rip server)

3 minutes ago, Jwild said:

I mean players new to cs shouldn't go on something like this to begin with.

Unless they are css/1.6 veteranss.

Attract people yes but we don't want to attract players that can badly influence the experienced players

PLACE HOLDER

1 minute ago, Jwild said:

well theres only one solution

TAKE OUT THE SMGS AND SHOTGUNS(but this will never happen so rip server)

No.

original.gif

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Jwild said:

TAKE OUT THE SMGS AND SHOTGUNS

I mean people always use dirty tactics to kill those players. 

I always try to awp these players from a far on a ladder.

Back in the day, I always target these players because I can actually rifle them down traditionally.

PLACE HOLDER

27 minutes ago, Octavia said:

Well We Can Do A Test Run On It

Like Add It In FOr A Week See How Players Use It??