kADER

kADER's CSGO Bhop Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Kader

SteamID: 76561198151882584

Admin that banned you: Amy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 1 day mute that will extend to 1 month

Why should you be unbanned?

I want to preface this by saying this is a resubmit to my previous appeal, I'm only doing this because 

1.  Dini is not the correct person to handle a report about Amy due to personal relationship

2. I know what I said, Amy's evidence doesn't exist, you're trusting her WORD 

-side note, its not fair for me to have to get any mute I receive extended by wild amounts just for previous mutes. I've been playing csgo surf for 6 years, I was 12 6 years ago, and MOST my mutes come from when I was a toxic kid who would come on and play sondboards and do stupid stuff. I think that mutes should clear after a while due to csgos age because when dumb mutes like this come around I have to suffer the consequences of incompetency extra than any other victim of these types of emotional power outbursts.

I'm now gonna copy and paste the previous appeal thank you!

I shouldn't have been muted in the first place. Now when I hop on the server I cant even talk when my mute was a 60 minute. I have been playing gfl for a while and I have definitely racked up fair mutes on my account (everyone makes mistakes) but this is ridiculous. I didn't get muted because I was doing anything against the rules, admin was muting me because they personally didn't want to hear me (as per usual when a non high ranked admin is active) I wasn't playing music or saying slurs. I was just playing devils advocate as I tend when I heard people talking on surf, and someone couldn't handle it. If you're a long time surf player, I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from... I am a long time surf player, I get perma muted off a server by a non long time surf player ignorant of rules. I will be continuing to play gfl but I deeply request my blacklist be taken off, I am friends with 90% of the servers active players and I value talking on gfl too much to not request an appeal for my mute. Thank you gfl admins 

I wanna note that many people did things worse than me and got away with it literally just based off gender, someone who was in the server, Timmy was saying things worse than me THAT I HAVE CLIPPED saying racist things about Asian people.        not race baiting, ACTUAL RACIST THINGS.           This was of course a slap on the wrist for them if you can even call it a slap on the wrist. I find this really fucking unjust coming from an Asian person. Also an example I used of her abuse of power was the server wide mute she put down which put me in her sights for unjust muting. She was playing it off like it was funny, but no one thought that. The reason she targeted me to mute me and try to strip me of my voice was because I brought to attention what she did was wrong. When everyone on the server agrees and starts saying sorta mean things, I can see why I got the short end of the stick. I hope my perspective can be seen here since I extended my response. Once again thank you GFL admins, I have respect for you guys genuinely. I hope an actual member of the community can be heard 😕

@kADER Since you'd like for @Dini to not handle your appeal, I'll be handling this instead.

On 12/22/2022 at 9:34 AM, kADER said:

I have been playing gfl for a while and I have definitely racked up fair mutes on my account

You have been causing issues for years. This isn't a matter of you fucking around for a few months. This is a straight track record for YEARS, some of these are even from back when I was an admin:

ptrmy.png

Amy didn't abuse her power, and Dini certainly isn't biased. You just can't follow rules and behave yourself, not much more we can do about that. Your next infraction will be a permanent ban.

Quite frankly, I don't really care to read the rest of your appeal about how other people have been racist and you somehow also got muted. You know what you did, you don't need us to tell you that what you did was wrong - your several year long history of infractions should've made this clear to you. Either wait out the 1 month or feel free to find another place to play.

Denied.

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

Posted  Edited by Dini

Yeah I would have responded to this myself if it was in the right section. There are no personal relations except that the person that muted you is one of my admins. Not sure why you thought this would give you another chance lol. 

“Side note” not needed but yeah, there was a clip. Like I stated. 

Edited by Dini