bunnyy

maya's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): bunny (previous alias: maya)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460508367

Admin that banned you: Unsure

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent mute

Why should you be unbanned?

I've taken a break from the internet solely to focus on my personal life and to reflect on myself. My ban has been in effect for so long that I now believe I am mature enough to act and communicate with others on the server. In all honesty, I don't recall the exact reason(s) why I was banned, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with my extensive use of vulgar language. I'd really like to get back into surfing and talk to the rest of the community because I've formed some pretty close bonds with people who are still active over the years. I accept full responsibility for my past actions, but I truly believe in growth. I believe that everyone deserves a second chance, especially if they made mistakes when they were younger. I believe I am now prepared to prove that I am worthy of a second chance.

I'd like to reiterate how sorry I am for my previous actions and language. I'm not sure how else to put it into words, but I'm hoping this brief appeal suffices.

Thank you for your time and Happy New Year!

2.gif

image.png.0361f2bdc143dc2528d47ad26cdc8d44.png

Anyways letting @Infra handle this when he gets time since your original perma silence was never surf related, was from a server that is no longer around (Awp or 1v1 I don't recall).

Hello @maya, sorry for the delay.

Considering the length of your ban and how long it has been on other communities as well, I will give you one last chance. This last chance comes with a probationary condition: any infraction, whatever the reason may be, will be a permanent silence with no chance at appeal. This condition will last for a year from now.

You are now unmuted.

Accepted.

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png