MoldyToaster40

MoldyToaster40's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Reagan

Steam ID (or steam profile link): Reagan~

Banned by: Tfallen ?

Ban Reason: Racism

Why should you be unbanned

After almost a year hiatus, I have returned. During this time I have played mega amounts of league. My main character was Teemo. He's a little rat like me and you know what ? I Reagan, the sex god encountered a new type of racism while playing as Teemo. I would hear such vile things that I had to reflect upon myself. Not until today I realized, I must become anti-racist. Every time I join a Match LoL I type in chat "I was gmod admin. If I see ANY racism I will slap your balls off and feed them to my grandma." This sparked fear among those who played beside me because of the power I wielded. I would also tell these racist scum that I found Jesus. Jesus lives inside me. He's make me a good man in all the best ways. I don't swear now. Instead of saying ******* I say frick. So I ask you (specifically AlphaOwl 😘) to find it in your hearts to unmute me

as  have been a good boy with finding Jesus. AMEN !!!

spacer.png

I'm no religious fella, but we are willing to give you a second chance. However, considering that you recently just finished up your 1-hour mute that was given to you back in April, I think it's a little hard to tell how you would behave. Taking this as half-shitposty and half-serious, we haven't seen you on enough to determine whether or not this change has occurred. Therefore we would like to heed back to Ketter's words in your previous appeal back in September to show good behavior and we would be willing to reconsider if we find that you hold yourself true to your word. Not to say that this is a lackluster attempt considering your history, but we'll need a little more time to see if you are Jesus-amended Reagan. Appeal denied, but you are free to appeal again after two weeks for this reconsideration.