GrandiSlayer

I've become the old man yelling at clouds

Posted  Edited by GrandiSlayer

Gonna be honest, I'm really surprised I remembered my login credentials considering I made this account back during 2010 and migrated over in... 2017, I think? Does Roy even lead GFL anymore?

I miss CSS ZE. CS:GO just ain't the same

Edit: Oh yeah where's my 32 man instant-respawn 24/7 dustbowl that shit was cash money back in the day, alongside balloon race, orange tower and the Mario Karts.

Edited by GrandiSlayer

Posted  Edited by Shuruia

Well if it isn't Grandi! I remember doing my Tyrone impression in TS3 way back in the day with people like Amelie and Alejandro, and you cringed super hard at it.

(Roy isn't here anymore, by the way.)

Edited by Shuruia

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Shuruia said:

Well if it isn't Grandi! I remember doing my Tyrone impression in TS3 way back in the day with people like Amelie and Alejandro, and you cringed super hard at it.

Oh that's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9

1 hour ago, Shuruia said:

I've forgotten the tyrone impression by this point tbh, that was so damn long ago lol

Interesting to hear Roy isn't around, he'd been the GFL leader for as long as I can remember