lobsterpaw

add wall camera to traitor shop

1. there are a lot of very fun potential plays you can make when you have the camera in conjunction with traitor items. for example, using dropped slams together with a camera to know when your target is near the slam. you could use it for the same purpose with t traps; the possibilities are clearly endless. 
  2. partial anti-confirmation for lookout. meh point but it'd be a small nice bonus
  3. the camera is already on the server and will not take up more space but potentially adds a lot of value to the traitors
  4.  baiting people into hitting your camera and getting a free justification for killing them

piss

12 minutes ago, Unaverage Joe said:

Note that point 4 becomes moot as camera is no longer a confirmed inno gear like pharaoh ankh.

Hell survivalist has an alternative awp to not have ambiguity.

yeah but people are still 100% gonna be breaking them as innocents

piss

8 minutes ago, Rhysin but BlazingArson said:

jihad tp would benefit a good bit from it, and just jihad in general. though you cant tell if its a t buddy through the camera

nah u can see icons in the cam

piss

Posted  Edited by peacemaker

Ima be honest only like 3 people who play the server are smart enough to use the camera lmao and 1 credit would be too much for a camera maybe it can be for another special t

Edited by peacemaker

image preview

8 hours ago, peacemaker said:

Ima be honest only like 3 people who play the server are smart enough to use the camera lmao and 1 credit would be too much for a camera maybe it can be for another special t

we already had that and people complained about it being useless. i agree that 1 credit for a camera is too much most of the time, but you don't have to buy it

piss

Posted  Edited by peacemaker - Edit Reason: grrr

but then why have it? it might complicate the shop, maybe add something people might use rather than something they will never touch

edit: They removed it with good reason

Edited by peacemaker
grrr

image preview

3 hours ago, peacemaker said:

but then why have it? it might complicate the shop, maybe add something people might use rather than something they will never touch

edit: They removed it with good reason

because i want it why else 

piss

i want this just so i can trick people into thinking im lookout for the first few weeks this change gets made before everyone gets used to it

2 hours ago, wget said:

i want this just so i can trick people into thinking im lookout for the first few weeks this change gets made before everyone gets used to it

even after a few weeks i feel like most people will still passively assume you're innocent

piss

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the only good thing about Lookout is that their camera proves them as an Innocent. With this added it will make the Lookout even worse, and it is already the most useless role in the game.

28 minutes ago, kit848 said:

the only good thing about Lookout is that their camera proves them as an Innocent. With this added it will make the Lookout even worse, and it is already the most useless role in the game.

nah lookout can be pretty useful
not including base inno id say skrimisher is the least useful, only heals on ts unless that was fixed, and an aggressive role for a non aggressive team just isnt great

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers