Steezy0015

Steezy0015's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Steezy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456630381

Admin that banned you: Akott

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I believe there was some sort of miscommunication. I work in real estate, so I had an address in Cincinnati copied to my clipboard. I usually am surfing, so the command "!r" is usually copied to my clipboard. I was logged onto GFL Beginner, surfing after I finished my work for the evening. It was barely my first try and I fell off so, I opened chat, ctrl v'd without paying too much attention, I clicked enter. I looked over and saw the address pasted which definitely did not look good. I assume (rightfully so), this looked like an attempt to doxx somebody. That was not my intention, I don't believe anyone in that lobby even had anything to do with that address. GFL is one of the only servers I surf on, you can check my hours or my log, and see I rarely type anything into chat other than resetting myself to the beginning, or customizing my knife skin. Thank you.

Posted  Edited by Dini

@Steezy0015

Yeah I'm not sure if you thought this appeal would work but since you are trolling I will troll as well. I have checked your logs (wasn't much effort it was literally 1 scroll) and you did this numerous times, not just the once. There is no reason for me to ever unban you.

If you'd like to unbanned then I recommend being honest in your next appeal in the future. Have a good day

Edited by Dini