2n

2n's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): ✰ Two ✰

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:110793067

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 2wk server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I've been playing GFL Surf for the better part of a year and never had a problem before, but tonight while on surf_minecraft_2020_fix I hit the boost on stage 4 and it pushed me to twice the usual speed. I assumed it was fair game since it was either a map error or due to server lag, but I was slapped with a ban after completing the map. To be clear, I didn't intentionally try to abuse the boost trigger and steal someone's record. I've had this bug happen before on other maps, so it's obviously a common issue.

It's an RNG issue, wouldn't call it common otherwise everyone would have it. It's common for me to ban people however that get times with an exploited boost if they do not !bug or let me know it was accident so I can remove it. The time was removed and the ban is more of a warning you can't miss sort of thing so I went ahead and removed it.

You should be able to rejoin (unbanned). Please remember if any issues like that come up either do not complete run with it or bug report it so it can be removed asap.