bunnyy

bunnyy's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): bunny

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460508367

Admin that banned you: Unsure

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent mute and gag

Why should you be unbanned?

To start, I have been extremely inactive on surf. I will join every now and then for a few minutes to say "hi" and then leave, or sometimes AFK with voice_enable 0 on most of the time. I was very confused when I logged on yesterday to find that I had been permanently muted/gagged. I know that because of my past infringements, it was stretched to permanent, which I totally understand, but that's why I'm appealing it.

Again, I have been pretty inactive. I've been busy with college and other personal matters, so I haven't even had the time to really log on or say anything. I do know that people have clips of me saying racist remarks from the past, and I did get a DM from someone saying that they thought they heard someone play the clip of me saying it and it almost got them in trouble. I'm not sure if that's what happened and maybe someone thought I said something when I didn't? Either way, I just want closure and to clear up what really happened.

I could be totally wrong and could've said something completely inappropriate (which, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised because I have an awful memory lol). But if I did say anything, I would like to truly apologize for that. However, thus far, I have been pretty good on the server. I haven't incited drama/toxicity at all really and haven't gotten any warnings or anything like that; so I hope this is enough to prove that I'm worthy of appealing. I have a lot of close friends on that server that I like to tune into every now and then. I've also really been grinding higher tier servers with some new people, so it'd be nice to be unmuted so we could talk.

Anyways, I hope this is enough to prove that I've been doing pretty well in terms of following the rules. Again, I'm not really sure what exactly happened but I'd love to know for the future. And if I did do/say anything racist, I would like to formerly apologize and thank you for your time considering and reading my appeal.

2.gif

Hi @bunnyy,

You were silenced due to you making a racist remark, along the lines of black & mexican people and police interactions, I'm not going to quote it here as it doesn't really matter. The terms laid out in your previous appeal were very simple, and I gave you the chance hoping that you'd behave yourself and not cause any problems in the community. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be the case. Your silence is permanent and cannot be appealed again.

Because I know how this is likely to go, I'm going to make a quick note pre-emptively: any attempt to retaliate because of this will result in you or anyone associated being permanently banned with no chance at appeal.

Denied.

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png