Posted  Edited by The Letter M - Edit Reason: More Detail

My in-game name: The CT PFC 0913 M

My SteamID: 76561198849268695

Reason: Failrp w/ nitrp 3rd offense

Admin: Jokester

Why this should be revoked

I come here today to apologies and to ask for forgiveness,

First off,

I apologies to those that I have ruined they're experiences on Gamers for life clone wars roleplay sever I never really cared at the time about ruining other experiences seeing as it was simple and kind of fun just to shot down someone's ship just to annoy them but now being a victim of issues similar to this I see how it feels to be on the other side of it.

Second off,

I miss playing on the sever, not just for roleplaying or of the special events that would transpire but for being apart of a community, I personally could remember just having a good time for just walking into the medical bay
and getting chased down by like 12 people as they try to make me join a regiment, or getting called out by someone for using my pistol in the middle of an event for then everyone who heard it to laugh hysterically, 
I mean never in my whole life could I find sever where community is so passionate for some they're players and experiences.

So thank you Gamers for life, Thank you for showing me a different side to the overall Garry's mod star wars roleplay community.

Thank you

Edited by The Letter M
More Detail

M