MoldyToaster40

MoldyToaster40's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Reagan~

Steam ID (or steam profile link): Reagan~

Banned by: Tfallen ?

Ban Reason: Racism

Why should you be unbanned

After seeing what the multiverse offers, I have made a startling discovery. Everyone I shot, danced on, and even said was a canon event. As Miguel, also known  as Spider-Man 2099 explained to Miles, The webs that hold each dimension together are known as the canon. Everything happens for a reason. I was meant to be banned. However, I don't believe canon bullshit, I make my own canon. So I'm here to ask you (Alpha), unban me. The fate of the multiverse depends on you. If you don't unban I will cry (I'll actually become spot and start murdering countless earths until I am unbanned).

unless you are directly related to/or involved in the events that caused the mute to take place please dont comment on other peoples appeals. 

As for you Reagan, make an appeal thats not a joke, take some responsibility for your actions. Until you understand what you did was wrong and convey that message in a mature way im not going to be comfortable removing your mute. Just because time has passed doesnt mean change has happened.

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements