cloudyminds

cloudyminds's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): thug shaker

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:556392701

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute

Why should you be unbanned?

This "moderator" should not have the position and uphold the power they do because they abuse their rights as someone to pick and choose who to mute/ban people. I was told to join the server by a friend because an old friend we both talked to was in the server and when I joined, I yelled, "is that Deli that fat bitch?" While that may come across as offensive, I know the person and we both refer to each other rudely. I was muted for "harassment" while the same mod proceeded to go to my Steam profile, and comment "lame profile tbh." Later, there we're several people using the F-slur, and the same "admin/moderator" only picked one person to mute when there we're several other users repetitively saying the same slurs. I'm not offended by the mute and I understand from any outside party how my initial statement came across as "offensive" or "harassment," but that's how we address each other. I'm not expecting an un-mute, but I really hope this "moderator" is given a talking to about the way they pick and choose the bans, and proceed to essentially comment and harass me on my own profile (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199073051130). I hope something is done about this..

Here are screenshots of your "moderator" harassing me and leaving rude comments after muting me for 24 hours. 

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

I would also like to add that my friend I was addressing when I initially joined the server began to say some very rude words like the R-slur, calling others fat, etc. and was not punished for it. 

Oh I found your profile but I was no where near the game when you were muted. I'll review this in a few minutes from the admin that did mute you.

So after reviewing this (from what you stated happened). The comment towards deli was pure harassment so the admin silenced for the normal duration for harassment. I spoke to deli and she confirmed she has no idea who you even are. The silence will remain on your account for 24 hours. If you continue to harass players on the servers it will increase from 1day to 1 week, 1 month, perm.

PS: I am sorry for the very terrible acts I have committed by insulting a steam profile.

• Dini locked this topic