mzthecoolest

mzthecoolest's Surf RPG DM Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): mzthecoolest

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:229092342

Admin that banned you: console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): permanent server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

ok so im chilling in a discord call with my boys and they are like yo hop on surf and im like ok i dont usually play surf but why not seems fun so they tell me to join some gfl server and when i try to join it say im banned. pretty weird because i dont remember joining a gfl server but im sure i probably hopped on before. i was kinda worried i did some dumb shit but when i went the the link it told me to go to and finally figured out what username it had my ban under, which was aids to find btw, it says i was banned in august 2020 by the console for having a duplicate account. first of all damn i was banned 3 years ago, also believe it or not ive only ever had one steam account, so do with that info as you please, anyways my friends really like this server and i want to play with them. so please un ban me because i was banned for a made up reason by your shitty auto mod 3 years ago.

On 6/22/2023 at 1:58 PM, mzthecoolest said:

Steam Name(s): mzthecoolest

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:229092342

Admin that banned you: console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): permanent server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

ok so im chilling in a discord call with my boys and they are like yo hop on surf and im like ok i dont usually play surf but why not seems fun so they tell me to join some gfl server and when i try to join it say im banned. pretty weird because i dont remember joining a gfl server but im sure i probably hopped on before. i was kinda worried i did some dumb shit but when i went the the link it told me to go to and finally figured out what username it had my ban under, which was aids to find btw, it says i was banned in august 2020 by the console for having a duplicate account. first of all damn i was banned 3 years ago, also believe it or not ive only ever had one steam account, so do with that info as you please, anyways my friends really like this server and i want to play with them. so please un ban me because i was banned for a made up reason by your shitty auto mod 3 years ago.

All good, false dupe bans can happen due to ISP releasing IP addresses. I have corrected this error and removed the ban. Have fun surfing 👍

• Dini locked this topic