Drelek

Drelek's Admin App

Alright this one's for serious, no more shenanigans.
Name: Drelek
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37775708
Play-time: 100.51 hrs

Why do you want to become an admin?: I'm on the Jailbreak server at odd hours, and a lot of the time there won't be any admins on. I make a habit of reminding people of the rules during these times, and I think I could make a positive contribution to the server by being able to enforce them. Also, I've been a member of GFL for a few months now, and I enjoy getting to know the new people and old players alike.
Why should we accept you?: I'm generally a pretty friendly and fair guy who has a knack for enforcing rules. I think a good number of people on the server recognize my name and hold me to some level of respect, so shouting matches and favoritism will happen rarely if at all. I value respect and will respect all players to the best of my abilities, and will be as fair as possible.
Extra information(how to contact you, times you are available ect): I have the Steam app on my phone so if you want to get in touch with me you can always message me on there. If you felt so inclined you could also email me at [email protected]. Generally my free time is from 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM, sometimes later.
Thanks for reading!

Hello Drelek! Thank you for applying for a position on our Jailbreak server.

Sadly, this application cannot be accepted, as you do not meet the requirements.

Here is what you need to fix:

Have good relationship with admins

• This means you need to know your admins, and your admins know you. Get on teamspeak and talk with us! We are always eager to make new friends!

Have player reports with proof to show you can help the server or send to admin 

• This does not mean you have to spam report minor happenings!

Forum Activity 

• Around 25 forum posts (not necessary but recommended)
  • DO NOT SPAM FORUMS

Before applying for Admin please find an admin sponsor

• All applications that are on app list before requirement will not need it, said that, yours is NOT one of them! Find yourself a nice sponsor!

If you have any concerns, feel free to contact me, or any other Jailbreak Administrator through Forums, Steam or Teamspeak.

Thanks

yeah.gif

Hi @Drelek

Thanks for applying for the Jailbreak server! unfortunately your application does not meet the minimum requirements to apply for the administrative position. Please thoroughly read The Admin Requirements before applying. If you have any questions, comments or concerns you can contact me via forums or email at [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your cooperation,

Hacking

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements