-Alex

Gunsmith Role

Posted  Edited by -Alex

Hi all,

I created a very basic new inno role on the workshop today called the Gunsmith.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3002472482

Essentially you get a Gunsmith's Kit that can be used X times (6 by default) to craft any regular ground weapon, or 1 ammo pack.

It can be configured to allow/disallow crafting grenades, and Traitors can purchase it so it can't be used to prove yourself. (It can be configured to be invisible just like holstered as well)

What's your guys' take? I think it could be a good addition in the same tier of Lookout/Survivalist without being too OP.

Edited by -Alex

Posted  Edited by dmitric419

First sight on this:

I like the idea of the role but It seems useless since it just the same thing as just picking up items from the ground and ammo is everywhere.

Ideas how to improve it:

Make it where it can make traitor items for one-two times only.

You can have it limited or unlimited traitor weapons (extra code)

Might be overpowered \/

Make it where it can have sk items but only 1 time and make the role rare. Though I think it can be confusing the main players and might end up killing the gunsmith

Closing:

I like the idea of it, but I think it is useless since how maps has the gun and ammo set up as

Edited by dmitric419

Just a gamer and helpful person.

5 hours ago, dmitric419 said:

First sight on this:

I like the idea of the role but It seems useless since it just the same thing as just picking up items from the ground and ammo is everywhere.

Ideas how to improve it:

Make it where it can make traitor items for one-two times only.

You can have it limited or unlimited traitor weapons (extra code)

Might be overpowered \/

Make it where it can have sk items but only 1 time and make the role rare. Though I think it can be confusing the main players and might end up killing the gunsmith

Closing:

I like the idea of it, but I think it is useless since how maps has the gun and ammo set up as

I feel like if it should be like that it should be similar to gambler so people dont get suspicious of someone dropping a briefcase

And not that traitors have to buy it